• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The 115 is open to non-members with 70 cases currently left.

I managed to score a case, and am grateful for it! I drove around to 6 stores last weekend and only Gartman had any 9mm in stock. $35/box, 2 limit. I grabbed a couple more boxes from Larry this week, so this case from TS will be a welcome addition to get me started (as a new LTC holder). Now to find some .22lr so I don't go broke buying 9mm!

I managed to score a case, and am grateful for it! I drove around to 6 stores last weekend and only Gartman had any 9mm in stock. $35/box, 2 limit. I grabbed a couple more boxes from Larry this week, so this case from TS will be a welcome addition to get me started (as a new LTC holder). Now to find some .22lr so I don't go broke buying 9mm!
I guess ammo is still as scare as ever(since last march)

I grabbed a couple as well. New pistol needs to eat.

The Federal website appears to have .380 and .45

🐯

What is this "member" and "non member" BS anyone that has money is equally capable.
perks of being a member. first bite at the apple seems like a pretty good benefit. maybe some of the folks who ragequit over the last year because they couldn't get any might reconsider their decision.

it's nothing new; they experimented with it for a bit last year.

Membership has its benefits.

Bob
Notifications are useless, I've gotten many and item was sold out already.
The only way to score these days is to keep logging in and hope to catch something as its listed, and that is equally available to anybody.
I am a prime member and have been for a few years

The only way to score these days is to keep logging in and hope to catch something as its listed, and that is equally available to anybody.

I’d say it’s more hit or miss.
I got a text notification yesterday that got me some 10mm before it sold out. I’ve had it work for numerous other calibers as well. I’ve also received texts and e-mails well after the the ammo has been sold out. So, take that with a grain of salt.
50/50- ish?

Saw a guy in another forum purchased 500 rnds of 9mm fmj winchester from Cabelas for $159. Too bad that place is an hour+ away from me. Probably would be OOS on my arrival if I ever attempt.

Agreed. The best notifications I have gotten is here in this thread.

My prime is up in a couple of months and I haven’t decided to renew, or not, at this point. I will decide when I get there. We live in crazy times and I don’t think things will change much for some time to come. Hopefully the Remington plant coming back online will help with the shortage.

Bob

Saw a guy in another forum purchased 500 rnds of 9mm fmj winchester from Cabelas for $159. Too bad that place is an hour+ away from me. Probably would be OOS on my arrival if I ever attempt.
I stopped by Cabelas at like 2 today after an IDPA match and they were wiped clean.

Yesterday I stopped by Bass Pro in Foxboro with my son. We stopped by the firearms counter to see what was going on.

The only handguns I saw were a few models of Smith & Wesson Shields and a couple Ruger handguns. Otherwise nothing.

We chatted with the guys at the counter for a few. I asked about ammo. Guy shows me an aisle that is essentially wiped out and is roped off. I ask why it's roped off? Because the customers have become super aggressive over ammo. They need to protect the people putting out the ammo. And they've had several instances of customers opening and rifling through the inventory that's not on the shelves yet.

They mentioned some idiot was rushing toward the ammo and damn near knocked an old woman on her ass. Another fool was running around a corner to grab some ammo and knocked a guy down on his ass. This guy was already somewhat disabled and he got floored.

The counter guys were disgusted by some customer behaviors. Honestly, I don't blame them...

My membership is expiring and not renewing this week. I haven't bought ammo in well over 6 months. I saw them post on FB thanking their customers and stating they would never price gouge their customers 🙄
I was in the same boat but they are the cheapest right now for online new production ammo by quite a bit so I'd say that's accurate. I ended up renewing and I've had good luck getting what I need. You still buy gas when it goes up don't you? Shooting is a skill that expires just like anything else, needs to be practiced and trained regularly, and you can't do that without ammo.

You guys sufffer from lack of creativity. I've been able to score >5k rounds of 9mm since March with only
current pricing or slightly better. Why even bother driving to store after store just to grab 2x 50rnd boxes?

This is where your efforts should be. 9mm will always be around, at a price. But 22lr is a bit harder to come by. If you absolutely need a little bit to get started, I can help you.

Interesting! I had no idea Wolf made M193.
Wonder how this differs or if it differs from Wolf Gold. I had always thought WG was Taiwanese gov contract over runs loaded to M193 specs.

My membership is expiring and not renewing this week. I haven't bought ammo in well over 6 months. I saw them post on FB thanking their customers and stating they would never price gouge their customers 🙄😂
I wonder if that’s actually true considering cabelas has 9 for 30cpr. ?

You guys sufffer from lack of creativity. I've been able to score >5k rounds of 9mm since March with only
current pricing or slightly better. Why even bother driving to store after store just to grab 2x 50rnd boxes?
I sense you feel accomplished that you paid market rate for cases of ammo during a huge shortage. Maybe some people just want enough to get by until things settle. Maybe others saw the writing on the wall and just want a few boxes to hit the range without dipping into their reserves. People gonna do what people gonna do.

I sense you feel accomplished that you paid market rate for cases of ammo during a huge shortage. Maybe some people just want enough to get by until things settle. Maybe others saw the writing on the wall and just want a few boxes to hit the range without dipping into their reserves. People gonna do what people gonna do.
if i can buy case lots for .50 - .55 cpr now I'm jumping on it as i believe it may be a very long time if ever it goes back to what we thought was the norm. It's still fairly reasonable and it helps soften the blow when we're blowing off a few hundred rounds in the backyard.

if i can buy case lots for .50 - .55 cpr now I'm jumping on it as i believe it may be a very long time if ever it goes back to what we thought was the norm. It's still fairly reasonable and it helps soften the blow when we're blowing off a few hundred rounds in the backyard.
I get it. When I buy ammo I stack it deep. New shooters though don't have that mentality though and I don't blame em. Imagine buying a case of ammo that costs as much as the gun itself? Young 20's me, broke and new to shooting, would have balked at that. I take my non-licensed friends and family shooting with me every time I go to the range and never ask for ammo money because I want to encourage them to get their LTC...not scare them with the bill.

Back
Top Bottom