Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Sweaty Ben has Wolf 308 500 round cases for $400 plus shipping. Also has Tula 9mm 1k round cases for $500 plus shipping.
Only way they ship to MA is through a FFL (C&R license qualifies I believe). Otherwise it needs to go to a free state.

See im not a huge fan of the Speer stuff. Its like saying "Hey i got lucky and scored.....with my sister"
I have never shot Speer but I will find out how the ammo goes when I get it in the mail tmrw. I’m just glad I finally don’t have to buy ammo from the range as I do not have a box of fmj in possession

I just received my order of Belom from a few days back and it’s not date stamped? My last order was stamped 2018

Attachments

• E992BC53-9B15-473E-9A33-618CBD508F16.jpeg
    E992BC53-9B15-473E-9A33-618CBD508F16.jpeg
    478.5 KB · Views: 15
I have never shot Speer but I will find out how the ammo goes when I get it in the mail tmrw. I’m just glad I finally don’t have to buy ammo from the range as I do not have a box of fmj in possession

Speer Lawman is fine training ammo. I have a few cases of it around here in 115, 124 and and also the 147 grain flat nose. I've never had a cartridge related failure and it burns clean.

In fact it is positively premium compared to some of the "brands" that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for now.

Welcome, have fun, stick around, go green.

:tihger:

Yea I snagged 700 rounds of each the 45 and 223.

Yea my last order of 45acp was the nickel I was pumped
Shit that 223 went quick. Glad you grabbed some.

I don't shoot 45 and I got tons of factory 223 plus my reloads. But I was tempted to grab some for others who weren't able to get the alert. Too late now on the 223

EDIT: 45 gone too

Shit that 223 went quick. Glad you grabbed some.

I don't shoot 45 and I got tons of factory 223 plus my reloads. But I was tempted to grab some for others who weren't able to get the alert. Too late now on the 223

Yea its a great deal on that stuff I have enough now for a while!

51 cpr shipped for 223. When's the last time you could get 223 for that price from TSUSA? [laugh]

Now they just need to release some 9mm ammo....

51 cpr shipped for 223. When's the last time you could get 223 for that price from TSUSA? [laugh]

Spoke to them yesterday. They said "it will be a while" before a run of 9mm will be available to the general public (us). They've opened a separate website exclusive to LEOs, and their production is being directed there... Any LEOs on the list might want to search that out...

Agreed on the 9mm and yea I just looked the last order I had from TSUSA for 556 or 223 for $.51 was early last summer.

Spoke to them yesterday. They said "it will be a while" before a run of 9mm will be available to the general public (us). They've opened a separate website exclusive to LEOs, and their production is being directed there... Any LEOs on the list might want to search that out...
Did I read this right? Target Sports told you that they have a separate LEO only website for ammo sales??

Back
Top Bottom