Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I feel like a putz. You all buy based on the case, I buy based on 50s. :confused:

I’m the same way, my Prime membership has paid for itself many times over just in shipping. 2-300 is the most I can typically afford.

Until last week that is!
I wound up with a case and a half of a certain caliber but got it in 3 separate boxes because I kept going back for more (trying to help out a fellow NES’er) Felt like an ass for missing and not being able to help the UPS guy though. Most I’ve ever bought at once. You’re not alone. Small frys unite!

I've done that plenty of times with tsusa, I'll order a few boxes and then I'll randomly decide I want more or a buddy will ask me to order some. They ship every single order in a different box too, even if they are two orders placed within 30 seconds, makes me feel like an ass but I'm sure their margins are pretty healthy right now anyway.

I’m the same way, my Prime membership has paid for itself many times over just in shipping. 2-300 is the most I can typically afford.

Until last week that is!
I wound up with a case and a half of a certain caliber but got it in 3 separate boxes because I kept going back for more (trying to help out a fellow NES’er) Felt like an ass for missing and not being able to help the UPS guy though. Most I’ve ever bought at once. You’re not alone. Small frys unite!

I've done that plenty of times with tsusa, I'll order a few boxes and then I'll randomly decide I want more or a buddy will ask me to order some. They ship every single order in a different box too, even if they are two orders placed within 30 seconds, makes me feel like an ass but I'm sure their margins are pretty healthy right now anyway.

Back in October I got the alert as I was leaving an evening class: 9mm TSUSA brand @ .42 cpr. I ordered a case. As I'm sitting in the car I think to myself... wtf, and I order a second case a minute later. I'm driving home, pull over, and order a third. All three orders went through, got them a couple of days later in three separate boxes. By the time they arrived my friends were hanging around like vultures, all gone the next day.

Has there been any Norma 9mm up recently? Thats been the most accurate for me but I never seem to have enough of it

Some slightly cheaper steel case .223 (64 cpr) for those who can ship to a free state. I’d post the direct link to the ammo but it won’t load. 404 error..
Anyway, it’s first on the following list:
^^You can add to cart right from there

Some slightly cheaper steel case .223 (64 cpr) for those who can ship to a free state. I’d post the direct link to the ammo but it won’t load. 404 error..
Anyway, it’s first on the following list:
^^You can add to cart right from there

404 error for me when I click on it however if you add it to cart from that link it works then click on it from the cart to see it.

Pretty sure they messed up... Because I can order 10,000 units of 500rds....

20 in stock left...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-233306_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-233306_Chrome.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 30
For those who can ship to a friend or UPS store in a free state.

^^Back in stock. Also the 800 round 22lr packs in stock....for now

22lr is out but they have 45, 380 and some 357 in as well. Anything over 150 is free shipping if I can remember.

Edit forgot to quote Andrews post... This is in reference to federals website.

Back
Top Bottom