Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just got my 1/8/2021 ammo order from The CMP. Here is what it looked like:
CMP Order.jpeg

FedEx guy was a nice kid, he had been out since 6:30 AM and delivered my shipment at 9:00 PM. Now this is a picture of exactly how the boxes were shipped (I did open them to make sure everything looked OK). Note the labels on the boxes. As we got the boxes off the truck, the first thing the kid asks me is “I guess this is ammo, huh?”. Yup. “Is it .22?” Ahhh, yah, sure. Guess he wasn’t into guns.

Normally I wouldn’t get .380 or .40 from The CMP, but times aren’t normal. The 6.5 , always (if you’re going to shoot 6.5 Creedmoor, you might as well get it from Creedmoor).

Just got my 1/8/2021 ammo order from The CMP. Here is what it looked like:
View attachment 469486

FedEx guy was a nice kid, he had been out since 6:30 AM and delivered my shipment at 9:00 PM. Now this is a picture of exactly how the boxes were shipped (I did open them to make sure everything looked OK). Note the labels on the boxes. As we got the boxes off the truck, the first thing the kid asks me is “I guess this is ammo, huh?”. Yup. “Is it .22?” Ahhh, yah, sure. Guess he wasn’t into guns.

Normally I wouldn’t get .380 or .40 from The CMP, but times aren’t normal. The 6.5 , always (if you’re going to shoot 6.5 Creedmoor, you might as well get it from Creedmoor).
Lol. Discreet is not their middle name.

Lol. Discreet is not their middle name.
I think the folks in Anniston just can’t relate to those of us living in places like Massachusetts. It would never even occur to them that someone might not want to be seen getting ammunition from FedEx. Guns and ammo are like toilet paper to them, just something everyone should have, nothing to be shy about. As it should be everywhere.

I know. Can ship to a UPS store in NH if you’re willing to pay that. Pay $5 for them to receive it.
Aside from TSUSA we can’t post vendors who ship to MA so I won’t be posting the handful that do lol.
School me on how this works.. not sure if allowed in the thread but feel free to send me a PM

For those who can ship to a friend or UPS store in a free state.

Last edited:
Any tips for finding 308 or 5.56 fmj? Would you say there is a rough time when things typically get released online?

Apologies for my ignorance it’s my first time trying to find ammo online (as a MA resident) and heard Target Sports was good

thanks for your help!!
If you ship to a UPS store or friend in NH:

For those who can ship to a friend or UPS store in a free state.

Federal 9mm target is available too on top of the American eagle listed above.

If you ship to a UPS store or friend in NH:
I marvel at the ridiculousness of having to end run something that is not law, not enforced by the top LEO in the state but because scared businesses will not participate in legal interstate commerce. Unbleepingbelievable...

I marvel at the ridiculousness of having to end run something that is not law, not enforced by the top LEO in the state but because scared businesses will not participate in legal interstate commerce. Unbleepingbelievable...
Yep. I wish Natchez would do what many other vendors have done. Just ask for copy of LTC. Done.
At this point I think there are more vendors who WILL ship to MA compared to those who won't.

Can't beat 46 cpr 45 these days...unless you reload of course. Hope everyone bought a ton [laugh]

Yea crazy cheap with todays ammo conditions. I grabbed 500 rounds just to see wish i grabbed more. Not sure if they send alerts though? Like i subscribed to their mailing list and put every ammo they have on wish list but not sure if its just a check and see deal?

Back
Top Bottom