• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Good deal on 9mm Sig FMJ ammo. $23 per 50 rd box. Free shipping. Limit of 5. For those who can ship to a free state friend or UPS store....

My sister is in FL right now trying to order she says she is not able to complete the order. Website slammed I guess.

Something about and orange place order button turning black before she can hit it (yeah I don’t know)

Edit: 10:30 she texted it finally went through, got a confirmation screen.

🐯

Last edited:
My sister is in FL right now trying to order she says she is not able to complete the order. Website slammed I guess.

Something about and orange place order button turning black before she can hit it (yeah I don’t know)

🐯
[party]

Her husband doesn’t shoot but I told my sister now she should have him order his limit. She said he is sleeping she will have him try in the morning, I didn’t have the heart to tell her it will probably be gone by then.

🐯
I cant order it now. Seems like it gone

thanks for that, I have family that lives in maine and I just happen to be headed there for easter. Great timing

🐯
I cant order it now. Seems like it gone

F&D's gift bag came in last night, snatched it out of the rain.

Ordered more from Larry today. Lot of rifle on there for .80-1.00 and self defense 9mm up right now for 1.00+

Noticed since wed's stimulus dump and today being pay day everything is going real quick on TS, much faster than it did on Mon. I didn't get in on any of the 9mm

Larry has BH 77gr.

I am now at my loadout # for 77gr

I'm spent and finally done buying ammo.
So this evening I was considering this matter about certain grain bullets in certain twist barrels. I have used 55 grain bullets extensively in my 1:7/8/9 twist barrels with poor performance in accuracy and have very little experience with shooting anything heavier than 62 grain bullets which perform marginally better. When I get those Sierra MatchKing 77 grain bullets I’m going to have to do some tests in my short barrels. I’m wondering whether you choose 77 grain because you’re running a pistol format or a barrel with a 1:7 or 1:8 twist.

So this evening I was considering this matter about certain grain bullets in certain twist barrels. I have used 55 grain bullets extensively in my 1:7/8/9 twist barrels with poor performance in accuracy and have very little experience with shooting anything heavier than 62 grain bullets which perform marginally better. When I get those Sierra MatchKing 77 grain bullets I’m going to have to do some tests in my short barrels. I’m wondering whether you choose 77 grain because you’re running a pistol format or a barrel with a 1:7 or 1:8 twist.

16" 1:7

I got it for what it does upon impact more than the accuracy.

It is pretty accurate though lol

Back
Top Bottom