• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anyone notice that Aguila 40s&w case of 1000 going for $400 on CMP? There was probably a small amount but that price is pretty stellar for even a gay round as that.

Anyone notice that Aguila 40s&w case of 1000 going for $400 on CMP? There was probably a small amount but that price is pretty stellar for even a gay round as that.
I got one...also I'm assuming you mean "gay" like....

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree,
Merry, merry king of the bush is he
Laugh kookaburra, laugh, kookaburra
How gay your life must be!

kuca.jpg

9mm up. Go get em boys.

I grabbed a case

Idk it just works out for me. Check it a few times a day and voila. Gone in less than 2 mins.

Last edited:
I just need them to drop some more cheap ass 9mm, anything at like $27/box or less I'm on it for 500 rds to complete what I need for a class.

Larry has 124gr 9mm NATO WWB in stock, $36/box, excellent stuff but not for me at 20 cpr higher than the S&B was on TS the other day.

Last edited:
Just an fyi to check the cmp now and again....feel like I just won the 45 lottery lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210318-165303_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210318-165303_Gallery.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 54
Never thought I'd see the day that shooters would think that $20.00 a box for range ammo was a stellar price in 2021. Even if it is .40.

Last edited:
So you had 33 extra 30 round mags laying around and no ammo to put into them before you "found" this case of 5.56 ? lol
Nope, I just got the mags. Got them at an auction Rockisland, didn't really expect to win them. I was board and had only bid on one gun so I threw a bid at one of the mag lots , not a super low deal, just low enough so I knew I could sell some and keep some and come out even. And it's more than 33 [devil] lets just say there is such a thing as too many mags.

Good deal on 9mm Sig FMJ ammo. $23 per 50 rd box. Free shipping. Limit of 5. For those who can ship to a free state friend or UPS store....

Good deal on 9mm Sig FMJ ammo. $23 per 50 rd box. Free shipping. Limit of 5. For those who can ship to a free state friend or UPS store....
I wonder if I'm ever going to get the 2k from eurooptics..

thanks for that, I have family that lives in maine and I just happen to be headed there for easter. Great timing

Back
Top Bottom