Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Saw this at Cabelas today. Passed on it. Ammo is too dirty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210223-211834_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223-211834_Photos.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 100
Anyone having issues with there cc info not saving on their TSUSA account, it's making me enter all of my card info every time I can never get checked out in time.

You guys think buying ammo is difficult/expensive, have you tried to buy a house? The housing market is insane. Open houses are jammed, lines around the corner to get in, unless you're willing to offer 15-20% more than asking price, waive inspection & appraisal and have no contingency you're offer isn't getting accepted. It's absolutely nuts out there.

You guys think buying ammo is difficult/expensive, have you tried to buy a house? The housing market is insane. Open houses are jammed, lines around the corner to get in, unless you're willing to offer 15-20% more than asking price, waive inspection & appraisal and have no contingency you're offer isn't getting accepted. It's absolutely nuts out there.
I was planning to buy my first house last year/this year, and suddenly everything goes up up a bunch and is sold same day :(

But soon I will have a house made of x39 boxes :cool:

Yup, but you left out that the 15-20% over asking is often in cash.

Try building a new house.....copper? Lumber? Pffffft! Insane!

Bought a house in October. I'm glad I didn't wait it's a shit show out there.

Back
Top Bottom