• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

How's everyone shipping times been? Mines been surprisingly quick. the case of wolf x39 i order yesterday, came in today. Last order was next day as well. Definitely not complaining

There was a count of (15) in the ammo section and this was down the bottom of the page but I expect the lag before I tried to buy it and it being oos was probably more than a few minutes maybe.
Never bought from CMP before... so apparently I need to supply proof of citizenship.

Do they have different grains manufactured between the 2, or is everything done at one or the other?
Wolf contracts the manufacturer such like Herter’s brand does. Not sure of any difference between 122 and 123 gr bullets. Barnaul is just known to have a better manufacturing process than Tula. Not sure why but AK operators say so.

Wolf contracts the manufacturer such like Herter’s brand does. Not sure of any difference between 122 and 123 gr bullets. Barnaul is just know to have a better manufacturing process than Tula. Not sure why but AK operators say so.
Interesting, I'll have to check between older stuff too

Fenix range ammo is once fired brass as well. Haven’t heard anything other than good things about their stuff though.

Edit- I’d trust their “reloads” more than Scorpio or Sumbro virgin loads. Also, their stance on the current climate (discriminating against Biden voters and not selling to popo after a mask citation) makes them a very attractive company to do business with. Also, their lot# stickers have an awesome addition.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I went through 100 rounds of the Sumbro yesterday with zero issues. I’d buy it again.
I have a case of this stuff and I'm anticipating it being decent ammo (problems were with the old black box, not the new white box). Again, I shoot steel ammo all the time and never have problems.

I have a case of this stuff and I'm anticipating it being decent ammo (problems were with the old black box, not the new white box). Again, I shoot steel ammo all the time and never have problems.
I don’t really understand all the hate on steel ammo. I use it regularly as well and haven’t had any issues. I get it’s dirtier than brass but how bad is cleaning every few times you shoot?

Whoever Wolf uses, I have ZERO problems with their products.
I’m with you and thanks to your generosity I’m sittin pretty. This Wolf is TulAmmo manufactured with an easier to open package and different case box. I don’t doubt it will go bang. I’ve only shot the Barnaul manufactured stuff. I couldn’t tell you the difference other than one is 122gr and the the other 123gr. I’ll say it again, .37 cpr for an intermediate battle round? Sign me up.
DCBBC5F2-2977-4E4D-8736-5C3E12725662.jpeg EC339992-8851-4F10-B3C2-113965648560.jpeg 823DA39D-5148-4AA3-8D35-C32D08B97798.jpeg

I’m with you and thanks to your generosity I’m sittin pretty. This Wolf is TulAmmo manufactured with an easier to open package and different case box. I don’t doubt it will go bang. I’ve only shot the Barnaul manufactured stuff. I couldn’t tell you the difference other than one is 122gr and the the other 123gr. I’ll say it again, .37 cpr for an intermediate battle round? Sign me up.
View attachment 458007View attachment 458008View attachment 458009
Looks like Tula doesn't staple the paper and Barnaul does? .37cpr seems like a steal, even if it used to be much cheaper

Back
Top Bottom