Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just got another Target delivery even before the charge for it finished posting to my credit card. I have no idea how they fulfill orders this fast, but I'm grateful for it.
Yeah, I got home yesterday to find a case I just ordered. Was surprised I didn't get an updated shipping alert, the only alert I got was on Sunday night saying the shipping label was created.

Just got another Target delivery even before the charge for it finished posting to my credit card. I have no idea how they fulfill orders this fast, but I'm grateful for it.
I got one a week before there was even a PENDING charge on my CC, insane.
Serious question: why doesn’t the CMP hire some of TSUSA’s warehouse staff so they can get their shit together? There is ZERO reason to have orders that don’t ship for MONTHS!

I got one a week before there was even a PENDING charge on my CC, insane.
Serious question: why doesn’t the CMP hire some of TSUSA’s warehouse staff so they can get their shit together? There is ZERO reason to have orders that don’t ship for MONTHS!
Whoever Target has for a warehouse manager needs a raise, as that person hustles and gets the staff to hustle. While I hate paying the going rate, at least getting it so GD fast takes a tiny bit of the sting away. And you're 100% right. Makes the rest of the industry look absolutely terrible in comparison.

It's not just the warehouse manager. If production doesn't produce, nothing goes out the door. Our factory is $100,000 behind now because production can't keep up to the orders. If the orders are filled, shipping can get them out the door no problem.

Back
Top Bottom