Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I need to get my hands on more 7.62x39 guns
These are pretty sweet at Cape Gunworks. I grabbed one a while ago when they were a couple hundo cheaper....but covaids....

These are pretty sweet at Cape Gunworks. I grabbed one a while ago when they were a couple hundo cheaper....but covaids....

If I didn't live on the north shore, I'd visit CGW to check these out. Look cool.

How do you take it off of auto-renew? I’m not able to find this option. Been a prime member for years but this might be my last unfortunately

I did it a little while ago. Just went back to look how to do it & couldn't figure it out... doh

Go to My Account
Click "Prime Ammo Membership"
Option to not renew is under "Next Payment" where the star is.
-- Mine's already turned off, so can't show you what it's supposed to say

TGT.PNG

Hudson Cabelas will have WWB 7.62x51 on the shelf when they open tomorrow. Also a few boxes of 300BLK and some other stuff at the counter.

No shell holders though [crying]

Don’t forget the SKS!
I lumped that in with Norinco stuff like the sks, paratrooper, hunter etc. As @SKumar stated above too most everything he mentioned is an AR or AK variant save for the PTR in its x39 chambering. Really, it’s my favorite caliber. I’ve only got 3 platforms: ARx39, AKM, and a CZ527.

Was doing some inventory in my ammo/reloading cabinet and pulled out this sealed case of Remington 12 gauge target loads. Price on it is $65.75. I think I’ve had this for about 10 years🤣
Goes to show how often I shoot my mossberg 500...
What’s this stuff going for now?
BC6EEEBB-364E-43F8-8B87-BF5C7DB44686.jpegBFDB3B66-B2BD-48F0-B42F-D632DD0FBCE5.jpeg

Was doing some inventory in my ammo/reloading cabinet and pulled out this sealed case of Remington 12 gauge target loads. Price on it is $65.75. I think I’ve had this for about 10 years🤣
View attachment 453652View attachment 453653
Also shows the price was pretty much the same in 2019!

Time for you to dust off your shotguns.

Probably 80-100 bucks a case at retail if you can find it, for the same thing.

Up until we got well into the fall of 2020 you could get most birdshot for relatively cheap. I was buying tons of Fiocchi 7.5 1250fps stuff at SO for like $72 a case or less, may have actually been like 60 something bucks...

View attachment 453652View attachment 453653
Bass Pro had federal target load at $64.99/250 today, or grab individual boxes for $6.99

Also shows the price was pretty much the same in 2019!

Time for you to dust off your shotguns.
Bass Pro had federal target load at $64.99/250 today, or grab individual boxes for $6.99
Ahh good to know. I’m such a noob with shotguns. Looks like the prices haven’t changed much.

Yeah I think I might dust off the shiny Mossberg this weekend.

Bass Pro had some JHP today around 6. Grabbed one box of Sig 147 gr for 17.99. Also found the last box of 6.5 creedmoor they had and it was expensive! Bought it anyway because I was desperate. I don’t shoot the 6.5 much, strictly for hunting, but running low and thought I should grab it while I could.

Back
Top Bottom