Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

tried to cancel my sumbro after reading up on it..they responded that they created a label already so no luck....
Me too. Got my tracking number last night, called this morning, no luck. Off to the NES Classifieds... lol (I'm not worried that I'll get stuck w/ it nor am I really worried about it blowing up my guns)

Me too. Got my tracking number last night, called this morning, no luck. Off to the NES Classifieds... lol (I'm not worried that I'll get stuck w/ it nor am I really worried about it blowing up my guns)
I was able to cancel a sumbro order but as a result of it I stopped getting any notifications today for any 9mm that popped up. Only learned about it from this thread. That’s kinda shitty of them to do that if that’s the case

Mine comes up in August, if things aren't significantly better by then I'm not renewing either. I took my account off auto-renew
How do you take it off of auto-renew? I’m not able to find this option. Been a prime member for years but this might be my last unfortunately

I don't own a 300 BLK, but it's the most disappointing one to miss every time because I feel its so elusive

Back
Top Bottom