Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The sad thing is im a math/statistics guy and when I see ammo in stock I go full on idiot mode and cant do simple math I see the CPR and get all giddy then see the total in my cart and cry....
You don’t even get a chance to do the math that’s where they get you. You have enough time to add to cart and hit purchase that’s the problem.

You don’t even get a chance to do the math that’s where they get you. You have enough time to add to cart and hit purchase that’s the problem.
yea its crazy I have clicked too fast and then saw the price and luckily if you contact them via their chat they will cancel because I did that on some ammo a few weeks back and realized it was waaaaaay more than i expected. Im sure they didnt have a tough time selling it again.....

This is frustrating when stock isn't even lasting until you get to the next page on ordering. But nothing new in the wu-flu I guess. Wish I could place orders like stock. Set up a limit order that's good until cleared, then forget about it until you get a confirmation.

Now here is the deal of the century on some 9mm and 22lr.....no they don't ship to MA

🤡

This is frustrating when stock isn't even lasting until you get to the next page on ordering. But nothing new in the wu-flu I guess. Wish I could place orders like stock. Set up a limit order that's good until cleared, then forget about it until you get a confirmation.
You want frustrating? Try the state's vaccine appointment website. You need to make it through 10 page referrals, 8 of them personalized, before you can book an appointment, and after taking the time to do it (15 - 20 minutes with page loads of almost a minute), you can then find out that all the time slots for the date you're on are already gone. It's the TSUSA purchase process with more steps and massively more time.

If that buffoon Baker had any sense he'd be paying Ticketmaster, Ace Ticket, or the like $5 a head to schedule the appointments (a site is the same as a concert, a time is the same as a seat) and then watch it happen. They won't do that, though, as there are insufficent opportunities for graft in that path.

You want frustrating? Try the state's vaccine appointment website. You need to make it through 10 page referrals, 8 of them personalized, before you can book an appointment, and after taking the time to do it (15 - 20 minutes with page loads of almost a minute), you can then find out that all the time slots for the date you're on are already gone. It's the TSUSA purchase process with more steps and massively more time.

If that buffoon Baker had any sense he'd be paying Ticketmaster, Ace Ticket, or the like $5 a head to schedule the appointments (a site is the same as a concert, a time is the same as a seat) and then watch it happen. They won't do that, though, as there are insufficent opportunities for graft in that path.
And that moron (Faker) has all but shut down new vaccination appointments at hospitals, health centers, etc by moving all vaccine to state run facilities. What an idiot, and they're probably surprised the site crashed and people can't get
appointments. Great way to cause a major logjam.. idiots. Unreal.

Yeah, but I don't need a vaccine. I need ammo.

And that moron (Faker) has all but shut down new vaccination appointments at hospitals, health centers, etc by moving all vaccine to state run facilities. What an idiot, and they're probably surprised the site crashed and people can't get
appointments. Great way to cause a major logjam.. idiots. Unreal.
Chuckie was apparently quite irate, especially after assuring the media yesterday that the site was ready to go. I believe the Herald used the phrase "hair on fire". It's a mental image that just warms ones heart, isn't it?

II was able to brute force my way to appointments for my wife and myself by considering my ammo purchases of last few months as practice. Now let's see if my IP address starts returning "REFUSED" next month when I try to set up the second set of shots. ;)

Last edited:
.357 came back for a hot minute earlier in the day too, just 17 cases. Probably can expect a few cases here and there to pop up as some orders get cancelled. I called them about my December 30th order and they said they were still filling orders from the 2nd week of December.
Thanks for reporting this. Looks like I have a little while before my 1/8 order ships...

Now here is the deal of the century on some 9mm and 22lr.....no they don't ship to MA

Puds.... [rofl]

🤡
After visit Buds in Pigeon Forge, TN, I like them much less. Extremely unfriendly attitude toward New England Ltc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom