• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

TS is super fast shipping 2-3 days at most, unless a weekend is involved and UPS or Fed_Ex screws the pooch.

02/09/2021 15:40Delivered
02/09/2021 08:49Out For Delivery Today
02/09/2021 05:07Loaded on Delivery Vehicle
02/09/2021 03:43Processing at UPS Facility
02/09/2021 02:16Arrived at Facility
02/09/2021 00:51Departed from Facility
02/08/2021 23:00Arrived at Facility
02/08/2021 20:42Departed from Facility
02/08/2021 18:19Origin Scan
02/08/2021 08:22Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

If its early enough you could have it tomorrow. But usually 2 days, unless UPS decides its sbowing too much

Dude Tuesday literally 3-5 inches and it hadnt even started and they closed down all shipping at my UPS customer care center in Shrewsbury. They accepted packages but manager said no trucks going out.

Literally if you cant drive and deliver in 3-5 inches of snow in massachusetts then you need to reassess what you are doing. I get being safe but man its getting pretty funny like im expecting during the summer that its too bright outside so no trucks on the road due to glare....

Thanks for posting this. Just snagged a case for a buddy. First ammo order from TSUSA since August 2019 [laugh]

And it's the copper jacket ammo too! Not the bimetal
I have a case of this, but I thought it wouldn't matter in chrome-lined barrel. In a nitride barrel, it may wear it down after 10k rounds.
not good today... placed about 2k worth of orders.
A couple weeks ago, I was doing renovations in my basement, pulled out my phone, saw the ammo dump, placed at least $6k of orders, then went back to work. You won't regret that you did. It's very comforting to "just have it" in the Biden era.

Dude Tuesday literally 3-5 inches and it hadnt even started and they closed down all shipping at my UPS customer care center in Shrewsbury. They accepted packages but manager said no trucks going out.

Literally if you cant drive and deliver in 3-5 inches of snow in massachusetts then you need to reassess what you are doing. I get being safe but man its getting pretty funny like im expecting during the summer that its too bright outside so no trucks on the road due to glare....
Waaaaaaaa.. I cant wait another day for my ammo Waaaaaaaa lol

Did anyone have success w/ the Phoenix ammo dump? I wasn't somewhere I could check on it.

Sold out faster than TSUSA from what I saw. I made an account and everything, by the time I tried to check out at 10:01 (no exaggeration) it was out of stock. I did only try a single offering but at that point I licked up my Tonka trucks and left.

Back
Top Bottom