Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

... and now my script is greeted with an empty page with "REFUSED" in the top left corner.

I imagine they implemented rate- limiting and now most bots are dead/ refused updates. A small win for the humans? We shall see.
I had an auto-refresh running yesterday that started displaying that after a while. Persists today and will do it from every machine in the office, so it appears they're banning high-traffic IP addresses. Actually a good thing from my perspective, as it will hopefully cut down on the bots.

Nah. Serious bot drivers will just spoof the IP on every poke.

I had an auto-refresh running yesterday that started displaying that after a while. Persists today and will do it from every machine in the office, so it appears they're banning high-traffic IP addresses. Actually a good thing from my perspective, as it will hopefully cut down on the bots.

Nah. Serious bot drivers will just spoof the IP on every poke.
Keep it to 1 read every 30 seconds, it seems to be OK with that. You just have to concentrate on one type of round at a time.

Damn!! Larry's shipping is getting INSANLY Fast in all this mess The Brown Bread Van just dropped an order on the Front Porch I only ordered it Sunday. Almost , but not quite as good as TSUSA
Lol my order from last week that was supposed to arrive on Monday got delayed. Now says today by 9pm but I’m not holding my breath

Mine wasn't powder or primers, It was just my ordinary once a month run of the mill order. I was surprised as hell it shipped as quick as it did.
They deliver quickly, they should based on their shipping charges. I ordered last Weds. was supposed to be here Monday but canceled due to storm. Then yesterday by 9. Then today by 9. Just checked & now it’s tomorrow by 9 🙄

I just received the 12GA Wolf Slugs.
I am somewhat skeptical. Almost all of the slugs are seated crooked in the hull.
Seems like a bad crimp job. Hopefully it won't affect accuracy too much.

Attachments

• 20210203_193519.jpg
    20210203_193519.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210203_193546.jpg
    20210203_193546.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210203_193754.jpg
    20210203_193754.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 15
Keep it to 1 read every 30 seconds, it seems to be OK with that. You just have to concentrate on one type of round at a time.
I had the refresh running on the only type I was interested in, and I realized today that I'm stable for a while, assuming my CMP orders don't go toes up, so no problem. Well, that plus the ability to run my home machine from my desk at work in its own window ...... ;)

SA has
Brown Bear 7.62x39mm 196 Gr. Subsonic FMJ- Box of 20
For $14.99 per box of 20
17 boxes left

For those free staters with suppressors.

How many active users are there are TargetSportsUSA.com? It's not just new england that they serve. They're catering to the entire country. I worry that limits and cart holding won't solve the massive number of active users fighting for a small supply of ammo. Even with "99+ in stock", you have thousands of people hitting refresh throughout the day.

How many active users are there are TargetSportsUSA.com? It's not just new england that they serve. They're catering to the entire country. I worry that limits and cart holding won't solve the massive number of active users fighting for a small supply of ammo. Even with "99+ in stock", you have thousands of people hitting refresh throughout the day.

It would really screw with their bottom line, but especially for prime members, it’s only fair that we all get our one or two boxes vs a few getting 2 cases.

They probably have been reluctant to do it because it will increase the shipping overhead in terms of labor and shipping cost

If they hold carts and lower limits and it still sells out in seconds I won't be half as frustrated. If they held carts I'd have made a handful of orders last month.

Back
Top Bottom