Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I got the text for the win 556 and saw there were still 63 cases. At 69cpr, I just couldnt pull the trigger. I should have enough squirreled away until prices drop again in 2022..23..24?

I don't know why I bothered to update my new license # and CC #. There's absolutely no chance of getting anything at this time. I'm good on ammo for a while but I would rather not use it if I can't replace it.

I don't know why I bothered to update my new license # and CC #. There's absolutely no chance of getting anything at this time. I'm good on ammo for a while but I would rather not use it if I can't replace it.
Just hit up Bass Pro and Cabelas once in a while and you'll snag some here and there. If you know anyone in law enforcement ask if they have a way to buy a case and pass it on to you.

Fierce buyers out there lol 😂

Even the ecowad Rio disappears now almost instantaneously. Doesn’t matter what appears someone buys it up.

I just realized that I have two orders placed on 1/29 but neither has been handed off to UPS yet. That seems unlike them. Why do they have a delivered date though? It definitely hasn't been.

1612303187930.png

I just realized that I have two orders placed on 1/29 but neither has been handed off to UPS yet. That seems unlike them. Why do they have a delivered date though? It definitely hasn't been.

View attachment 444974

Copy/paste UPS tracking number and put it into a search engine and track using UPS software.., They just created a shipping label and it automatically gives you a delivery date.

You are looking at their tracking, not UPS tracking.

I figured their site fed back tracking info from UPS but that might be wrong. I checked UPS just now for both and they both say in transit but don't give any expected delivery date. They do have an origin scan as of 5:08PM today in CT though, so I guess they're moving. Thanks.

And now I just got an email from UPS telling me delivery was rescheduled to tomorrow. I didn't even know it was coming today, but the delay makes sense given the route and the weather. UPS is easily the best of the big 3.

Last edited:
I got the text for the win 556 and saw there were still 63 cases. At 69cpr, I just couldnt pull the trigger. I should have enough squirreled away until prices drop again in 2022..23..24?

I think in a year or so, unless a credible legislative threat to buying ammo is launched and begins to move forward, people will be stocked up on overpriced ammo. Prices and availability will relax, not pre panic but say maybe .50 round 5.56 with reasonable availability.

I think in a year or so, unless a credible legislative threat to buying ammo is launched and begins to move forward, people will be stocked up on overpriced ammo. Prices and availability will relax, not pre panic but say maybe .50 round 5.56 with reasonable availability.
Probably by summer 2022 or so if I has to guess 🤷‍♀️.

Argh, 50c is still way too high. Well, better sell some overly priced ammo to them schmucks newbs before the price drop...

Mmmkay

Early morning deal... For the free staters, 50cpr 45 from Sig
2,000 round limit per household every 30 days

Edit: OOS, 30 min

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom