Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

You will never be able to compete with the bots.

I managed to snag 20 boxes of 9mm (2 rounds of 10 boxes each) for myself/friends last Thursday.
It's all about a lucky refresh, having your info stored and being able to just click through.

It sucks and it's a pain. But since I just got my license, this will make "normal" times feel SUPER cheap haha. hopefully.

I managed to snag 20 boxes of 9mm (2 rounds of 10 boxes each) for myself/friends last Thursday.
It's all about a lucky refresh, having your info stored and being able to just click through.

It sucks and it's a pain. But since I just got my license, this will make "normal" times feel SUPER cheap haha. hopefully.
Dude you're better off to buy in the classifieds or hit up Bass Pro on Sunday mornings right when they open.

Love the random stuff going up today. Looks like Hornady dumped they a bunch of random rifle cartridges.
This is the time of year they (all the major manufacturers) all run the not as popular rifle cartridges like 6mm Remington, .35 Rem, .280 Rem, .257 Roberts, etc. Anyone that needs any of those cartridges for deer season, better buy em now because you won't see em until next year. I bet even .30-30 will be only run once or twice this year because they are so focused on popular/military rounds. I have also started to see them pop up in stores, Bass Pro, Midway, etc.

They constantly put up the non popular hunting calibers up in the recently added inventory when they’ve already been in stocks for months and months. This is how they try to get it purchased.

That went quick as did the 45acp S&B
it is interesting how much tula at 60cpr can this market consume.
a seller on gunbroker i used to buy tula all the time has 1000rd cases in stock for $699 for a whole week now - no tax free shipping - and no one is buying it at that price.
1612283245672.png

They constantly put up the non popular hunting calibers up in the recently added inventory when they’ve already been in stocks for months and months. This is how they try to get it purchased.
What would be awesome is if peoples BOTs fed of recently added LOL. TSUSA just bumps stuff there and gone.

I know! planning on hitting Cabelas this weekend etc but Bass Pro is a solid hour from me. I like my sunday mornings haha.
Cabelas is same but you gotta be there before they open. People will be waiting in the parking lot and a the front door to rush the ammo aisle.

Weird, they just posted WWB 9MM 115. It came and went quick, nothing unusual there, only 4K rounds. The weird part was the price, 35 cents per round. I'm wondering if the people putting the stock up and the people buying are working together.

Weird, they just posted WWB 9MM 115. It came and went quick, nothing unusual there, only 4K rounds. The weird part was the price, 35 cents per round. I'm wondering if the people putting the stock up and the people buying are working together.
I bought some .22LR last week. The product page listed the price and the CPR. The CPR was wrong for the price on the product page, but corrected a few minutes later, after the stock had sold out.

Back
Top Bottom