Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Well I grabbed some .30 Mauser the other day. My broomhandle is ready to rock, just need to get the air handler fixed @ MRA. Just a little to chill for the outdoor range this weekend.

lmao. I bought some 50bmg. I figure in a couple years I can use a couple cans to buy a house. since I don’t actually have a 50. Though now I want to buy one more than ever.
Though you might be disappointed. .50 BG has actually been relatively stable during this price run up. Bought 200 rounds in May of 2019 from TSUSA for $2.30 a round. It’s currently going for $2.76. That’s only a 20% increase. Same time frame I bought a case of Target Sport’s 55gr 5.56 for $262 which now (last time it was up) is going for $690, a 163% increase. I think you are better off “investing” in the more popular calibers. Though if the anti’s have their way they’ll ban .50 BMG and then who knows what will happen to the price.

lmao. I bought some 50bmg. I figure in a couple years I can use a couple cans to buy a house. since I don’t actually have a 50. Though now I want to buy one more than ever.

If Joe and the Hoe don't outlaw them for serf possession.

FWIW, I've been buying a can a month from Shooter's when lining up for my '1 box of 9mm' during runs up and down 93.

If they decide to tell me I can no longer possess it, they'll be getting it back. I just don't think they'll like the way it is going to be turned in.

And I have gone 0 for the century at TSUSA

Ha I won’t be disappointed. I was just joking. I have a strange aversion to selling ammo(and guns). I’ve only given some ammo to two of my foxhole buddies. never sold any. I’m sure I’ll end up with a 50cal dispenser sooner rather than later and I’ll be happy I got some while I could.
I would go sooner rather than later. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, .50 BMG is low hanging fruit for the antis. Fudds don’t like them and the argument "no one needs one" plays well with the non-shooting public. (Though to snowclone William Money in Unforgiven “Needs got nothing to do with it.”)

Back
Top Bottom