Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anyone ever shoot?:

Federal Gold Medal 223 Remington Ammo 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point​

Got a few cases coming as I have very very little match grade stuff. Reviews seem solid.
I’ve run the IMI 5.56x45mm 77 Grain Razor Core which uses the Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point in my Sig MCX Virtus Patrol with a 1:7 twist and found it to be very accurate. I would think it would perform as well in the Federal Gold Medal configuration. I do think it works best in a 1:7 barrel, I can say it definitely sucked in my 1:9 twist Colt AR (tried it there just for fun).

I’ve run the IMI 5.56x45mm 77 Grain Razor Core which uses the Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point in my Sig MCX Virtus Patrol with a 1:7 twist and found it to be very accurate. I would think it would perform as well in the Federal Gold Medal configuration. I do think it works best in a 1:7 barrel, I can say it definitely sucked in my 1:9 twist Colt AR (tried it there just for fun).
One review stated just that with the 1:9 also. I have a few variants so I’ll try them out.....when the ammo futures are fulfilled 😁

SA has these for $46 a box of 20 🤨

Underwood 45 ACP +P 200 Gr. Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator- Lead Free- Box of 20​

Has anyone seen TS putting any good quality 308 up recently? I see it in (limited) stock on a couple of other sites but everything is pretty well over $2/rd, closer to $3 with shipping in some cases. And if you have any and are local to the south shore or Boston I'd be happy to trade for a few boxes.

It would have been nice if the Federal Pres would address pricing - where are the big markups being added? Factory price increase? Distributor? Retail?

Back
Top Bottom