Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The only Walmart I go to really is the North Conway Walmart and their shelves are always barren except for the few boxes of 28 gauge target loads that have been sitting there for months.

You're not too far from Little Rhodie. Have you tried any of those WM's...?
I haven’t gone over the border yet, my local may have some, I’m going to try tomorrow, I’m literally to the point where I just want to place a bulk order 10 or 20 or 25 flats whatever makes sense and just not worry about it for a while, just need bulk vendor to not be shut down from covid and have what I’m looking for

I haven’t gone over the border yet, my local may have some, I’m going to try tomorrow, I’m literally to the point where I just want to place a bulk order 10 or 20 or 25 flats whatever makes sense and just not worry about it for a while, just need bulk vendor to not be shut down from covid and have what I’m looking for
I’ve seen the cases of Rio and such go very fast the past 2 weeks. Did you try before when the 12ga was up for like a week or longer? I grabbed 4 cases of Rio #8 like 3 weeks ago no problem.

The only Walmart I go to really is the North Conway Walmart and their shelves are always barren except for the few boxes of 28 gauge target loads that have been sitting there for months.
Was hoping to get some 12g when the wife and mother law wanted to go to the Amherst Walmart (NH), and the case was totally empty of everything.

Just bought a can of 100 rounds of linked .50BMG from them for $300....I don't have a clue why. Looks cool, and not much more than 9mm will be selling for in 6 months.

Problem ^ .................. Solution. ----V

Girl Power Sniper GIF - GirlPower Sniper Gun - Discover ...

Was hoping to get some 12g when the wife and mother law wanted to go to the Amherst Walmart (NH), and the case was totally empty of everything.
I was lucky enough to run into a box of 15 3 inch federal 12g slugs at normal pricing a couple months ago, but thats really been it. Haven’t seen target loads there since the fall.

I was lucky enough to run into a box of 15 3 inch federal 12g slugs at normal pricing a couple months ago, but thats really been it. Haven’t seen target loads there since the fall.
I did the same last spring/summer with probably (10) 15 packs of slugs and OO buck but dry as a bone since then.

I suppose if you hunt that might be considered lucky. I ran into the same box a while back and it looked like a snowplow ran into my shoulder. Freaking dead on at 100 yds though. Zippity do daOuch!
A stout recoil, indeed.

I suppose if you hunt that might be considered lucky. I ran into the same box a while back and it looked like a snowplow ran into my shoulder. Freaking dead on at 100 yds though. Zippity do daOuch!
A stout recoil, indeed.
Not a hunter, but yeah they pack a good punch indeed. I don’t like too shoot too many at a time, good for ammo conservation I guess.[laugh]

TSUSA has a surplus of overprice lanyards that have a card holder attached, likely cause no one wants to spend $20 on one, so if you buy ammo you get one for free 🙄 I think the goal is to make your butt hurt less from the ammo price raping after check out by them making you feel good about getting something for free 🤷🏻‍♂️
Then what? What do you do with them? I used to get those at trade shows and toss them out. I might have one or a couple in an old laptop case at work or something. Do they have some sort of use to people?

A friend of mine who lives in Georgia said he was in a shop near Atlanta and the had 20 cases of Target Sports Lake City on the floor. I guess shops really are using TS as a distributor.
I'm a "Glass Half-Full" kinda guy.

The way I see it, we're paying Dealership prices for our ammo... [rofl2]

They don’t ship to MA but thought I’d share anyway as 40 cpr 45 ammo is a good deal. It’s remanufactured ammo which means mixed headstamp brass but the company makes good quality ammo. Just look at their reviews.
Anyway they’re posting some 45 at 2 pm EST tomorrow. Looks like the limit is 5 boxes.
8CBB4D9C-38B0-4994-AF02-A023A5D6D163.jpeg

They don’t ship to MA but thought I’d share anyway as 40 cpr 45 ammo is a good deal. It’s remanufactured ammo which means mixed headstamp brass but the company makes good quality ammo. Just look at their reviews.
Anyway they’re posting some 45 at 2 pm EST tomorrow. Looks like the limit is 5 boxes.
View attachment 441367
Glad I maxed out my 2 cases (2000 rounds total) of Blazer .45 ACP 230 gr FMJ from the CMP before they ran out; delivered to my door for $393 a case.

Sorry for gloating, I just couldn’t help myself.[devil]

Don't forget... Dun, dun dun... Walmart.

I have no problemo finding Fed and Winny #7, 7.5, 8 shotshells. At Walmart prices too...

~Enbloc (a traitor)
More words of wisdom from our elder @enbloc . Every time the wife makes me drive her to wally world, I go check the ammo case. Picked up over 1k rounds of 22 the other day and a couple boxes of buckshot. All at pre rape pricing.

Glad I maxed out my 2 cases (2000 rounds total) of Blazer .45 ACP 230 gr FMJ from the CMP before they ran out; delivered to my door for $393 a case.

Sorry for gloating, I just couldn’t help myself.[devil]
Good deal for sure! I reload so I have no skin in the game really. Just passing along “decent” deals.

I’ve seen the cases of Rio and such go very fast the past 2 weeks. Did you try before when the 12ga was up for like a week or longer? I grabbed 4 cases of Rio #8 like 3 weeks ago no problem.
I got a few of those too, the ones I grabbed were 1150fps, little slower than I prefer, they work until I can find some bulk around 1200fps 7.5 shot

Glad they moved 25 WINCHESTER SUPER SHORT MAGNUM out of the #2 spot in the rifle category (1 of only 2 that first display on your phone), especially since there's only one product listing for it and they only made rifles in that caliber for a couple of years, about 15 years ago.

1611667500727.png

It's still there nearly 24 hours later. So, there's a stake in the ground past where the "actually goes out shooting" shooter is currently standing, at least for the moment.
on couple other sites too - a 5.56 maxes out now at $1, .223 steel at $0.85 - no one seems to be taking it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom