• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yeah, not a great price... buy #4 Buck is harder to find than 00 Buck.
Sub-$1 per round for Defensive Shotgun shells is a thing of the past... (for now at least)

It has a diminutive payload...

View attachment 441086
Most of my modest buckshot stash averages out to .50-.60 cents per round. I wouldnā€™t mind paying current market value if I could find and shoot the inflated price stuff and not have to dig in to the stuff I payed less for the last couple years. I should have snagged cases of that suprema brand that Walmart had a few years ago for around 12 bucks a box of 25; powerful, cheap, and didnā€™t pattern too bad. Hindsight is 20/20.

Most of my modest buckshot stash averages out to .50-.60 cents per round. I wouldnā€™t mind paying current market value if I could find and shoot the inflated price stuff and not have to dig in to the stuff I payed less for the last couple years. I should have snagged cases of that suprema brand that Walmart had a few years ago for around 12 bucks a box of 25; powerful, cheap, and didnā€™t pattern too bad. Hindsight is 20/20.
I dollar cost average my ammo positions.

I donā€™t know everyone elseā€™s approach to TSUSA, but I've been pretty successful achieving a solid "par level" of ammo by doing the following:

1) Access TSUSA site, go directly to the pages of each caliber I'm looking for. ex. Bulk Ammo for Sale Online Free Shipping Available

2) Set each page as a bookmark on my home screen (I've got four currently)

3) Make sure you're logged into your TS account/

4) Click the bookmark when you're taking a bathroom break

YMMV, but I've been able to beat "the bots" most of the time.

Ouch!!
I just went back to see what I paid for my last lot of #4 buck. That was .80/rd. So $1.18 isnā€™t terrible over a year later.
Thatā€™s not what hurt though. On that same invoice were 9mm HSTā€™s from one of their half off sales. I paid .40/rd for 124gr HSTā€™s and only bought 5 boxes šŸ˜³

I think your bowels line up with Tsusa then. I do this and have only ever found ammo in stock once in the last 2 or so months.
Perhaps, haha. Just took a look at my orders since signing up 2 months ago. 22 orders thus far.

Attachments

• B9232CFF-1EA9-4FB3-A8D7-63E81D7B4651.jpeg
    B9232CFF-1EA9-4FB3-A8D7-63E81D7B4651.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 17
Got 2 boxes of the Barnes 69gr 5.56 for no reason other than testing. Pricey per round.

Also, I was surprised how fast the 20ga Fiocchi birdshot went.

Quick survey for everyone. Which of the following scenarios do you think is the most likely 6 months from now, as compared to today's prices:

A. The price of most ammo has gone up 25+%
B. The price of most ammo has gone down 25+%
C. The price of ammo won't have changed much (+/- 25%) from where it currently stands.

Quick survey for everyone. Which of the following scenarios do you think is the most likely 6 months from now, as compared to today's prices:

C. The price of ammo won't have changed much (+/- 25%) from where it currently stands.
D. Ammo is going to be free when you search the zombie corpses and raid it from unattended homes.
Video Game rules - must search every cabinet, shelf, and wooden crate located around your environment for ammo. Crates destruct with 2 crowbar hits. Same as plastic bags. Ammo not guaranteed in all locations.

I too have a "D." option...

D. Ammo has been outlawed by the U.S. Government and possession of it is an Instant Capitol Offense.

D. Ammo is going to be free when you search the zombie corpses and raid it from unattended homes.
Video Game rules - must search every cabinet, shelf, and wooden crate located around your environment for ammo. Crates destruct with 2 crowbar hits. Same as plastic bags. Ammo not guaranteed in all locations.
How about starting a new thread for this survey so Iā€™m not pinged for every response.

Back
Top Bottom