Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I was sitting at my computer when I got a text saying 9mm Blazer was in. Seconds later I checked and it was gone. So much for Prime members getting advance notice. I don’t need it but watching for a friend.

Anyone who used a software bot to buy something online without an upper price limit is a fool.
I bet they could catch a few

I was sitting at my computer when I got a text saying 9mm Blazer was in. Seconds later I checked and it was gone. So much for Prime members getting advance notice. I don’t need it but watching for a friend.

Advanced notice before what? Before other Prime members see it on the screen and buy it? The ammo is literally lasting SECONDS, not even minutes at this point. Those alerts are pretty useless.

Its not an error at all, there has been tons of 9mm listed, it just doesn't last for more than a minute.

Gone, all gone. I think I’m done checking TS. It’s become an addiction and it’s one I can’t even get a fix from!
that brass 9mm was nice, but, i am all stocked up now for a good week of a WW3. so hell with it, let it go until bots choke.

it is no wonder it got sold in 27sec - it is all on gunbroker now, at 85cpr. some a**h***s are making a living on it.

When 45 GAP sells out in 12 hours I just imagine the dumb looks on peoples faces trying to load that in their 45ACP firearm.

1911 forums are full of people firing GAP out of their 1911. Apparently it will chamber although obviously won’t headspace correctly. As you point out I bet there are a lot of afficionados out their running 45 gap through their boomer guns. PSGWSP.

sgammo’s site has caps lock disclaimers to prevent people from buying 357 sig in lieu of 357 magnum. would love to see the look on boomers face trying to put a rimless bottleneck into their 686.

that brass 9mm was nice, but, i am all stocked up now for a good week of a WW3. so hell with it, let it go until bots choke.

it is no wonder it got sold in 27sec - it is all on gunbroker now, at 85cpr. some a**h***s are making a living on it.

So who is worse, the people paying TSUSA prices or the idiots paying almost $1 a round for 9mm on the secondary market?

I keep telling myself " just be patient and targetsports will get some 9mm eventually".
( It's not like I don't already have some 1k rounds sitting in my closet.)
I should just go to the range more!

Here's your upper price limit: $1.38 cpr

That is a excellent cartridge. It's in the mags for my go to AR and I have 500+ rounds of it squirreled away, but the last time I stocked up (1/2020) it was $11 a box (55¢ per pew).

If you really need a quality self defense cartridge then I would pay it as the difference is proportional to what they are currently asking for generic range ammo.

🐯

No interwebs, but I stopped by four seasons on the way home. They had like 10-12 cases of federal 50rds 9mm 124gr and had a limit of 3. You need a a quick 9mm fix

CCI high velocity in stock $18.39 per 100

And it's oos already. But who would pay that????
Yeah ain't cheap. My buddy who's had his LTC for years just finally decided to buy a gun - chambered in 22lr. Paid $18 per 100 from Patriot this week. He texted me after and asked what's the going rate or what I usually pay. I told him my last order a few weeks ago from BP was less than half that per round. But can't be too picky now.

Yeah ain't cheap. My buddy who's had his LTC for years just finally decided to buy a gun - chambered in 22lr. Paid $18 per 100 from Patriot this week. He texted me after and asked what's the going rate or what I usually pay. I told him my last order a few weeks ago from BP was less than half that per round. But can't be too picky now.
Better than nothing.

7.62x39 still beats all though for price per smile

Sig had some 9mm online earlier today. $18 or $19 per box. I tried to grab some but there were only 3 boxes left during checkout so I said F it.

Back
Top Bottom