• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Did you receive your card in the mail or was it digital? I probably have to wait for that I only joined GOAL just yesterday
digital. login to your goal account and its there in pdf format. Print it out and snap a pic on phone. I just email the pic on my phone to myself and then you can pull it up on your computer. I'm old lol I'm sure there's an easier way to do it but....my way works for me hahaha

This is driving me nuts. As an example, I did a quick inventory of 9mm that I have, saw that I have 800 rounds or so, and thought, OK, I'm good for a while.

Good for a while? Three years ago I was running through 200 rounds or so a week shooting at lunch. Now I look at 800 and think "I'm OK". :mad:

It would be both hilarious and sad if it were the manufacturers buying it because production can’t catch up to demand!

This is driving me nuts. As an example, I did a quick inventory of 9mm that I have, saw that I have 800 rounds or so, and thought, OK, I'm good for a while.

Good for a while? Three years ago I was running through 200 rounds or so a week shooting at lunch. Now I look at 800 and think "I'm OK". :mad:

Did you have kids?

You don't link. Just take a pic of your goal membership card and your LTC and email it to them. I threw my MA license in the picture for good measure.

[email protected]

Sent it at 8:30pm yesterday was approved at 4pm today.
You just forward a receipt. I did it today with garand society, $25. Got my 6.5cm order in.

Did you go with the Nosler or Hornady? I have lots of the Hornady but never tried Nosler. Maybe such a small difference it doesn’t even matter.
i am i total noob in 6.5CM. no experience to know what is what. sorry.
i ordered both, 200rd each.

all i did so far with my bergara was to shoot stock sellier&bellot and it did put it in 1mos group.

i will have access in some near future to a 300yds range only. i think until i get to 600yds it will be difficult to form an opinion.
from what i was told - both rounds are exceptional and should be fine.

all i did so far with my bergara was to shoot stock sellier&bellot and it did put it in 1mos group.

i will have access in some near future to a 300yds range only. i think until i get to 600yds it will be difficult to form an opinion.
I’m also looking to stretch that flat trajectory and super low bullet coefficient out to 300 yds and greater. One of these days....

I’m also looking to stretch that flat trajectory and super low bullet coefficient out to 300 yds and greater. One of these days....

I haven't tried Nosler yet, hopefully this order doesn't take too long. But Hornady 140g has been great at 200/300/700 yards so far. Just need to improve myself now

Compare the price and no tax
Just to be fair, the CMP puts a lot more restrictions on who they will sell to and you’re limited to 2000 rounds per caliber per year. In the past the CMP prices were a bit on the high side since they mostly sold “match grade” ammo (though they did have Blazer Brass 9mm and .45 acp ball for pistol practice at a fairly good price). However, their prices have remained pretty stable, while the rest of the market has taken off. Everyone should take advantage of those 2000 rounds while they can.

The Mill had 9mm for 80cpr, glad I wasn't there for that. From what people were saying in line, I think anyone in this thread will be better stocked than most. You can learn a lot about people in a 2hr wait...

Which store had a 2hr wait. Did they serve refreshments or anything?

Line for Dean/maga. I did joke about setting up a hot dog/ or coffee cart. Could probably make a decent amount

I saw that line, was there just before 10am. Glad I was just meeting someone for a personal transfer.
I was out there last saturday, walked in a few minutes after 9 and there was already a line, and I think I was in there for about an hour and a half. No complaints though.

I was out there last saturday, walked in a few minutes after 9 and there was already a line, and I think I was in there for about an hour and a half. No complaints though.
Yeah next time I'll get there before 9. Not complaining though, no place I'd rather be on a rainy morning

Yeah next time I'll get there before 9. Not complaining though, no place I'd rather be on a rainy morning
Yup, except maybe working on my trucks, which is what I did today.
Next time I'll get up an out of the house before 7. Should take me about an hour and a half but with breakfast and fuel it's about 1:45, 2 hours

Back
Top Bottom