Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

so, if one is desperate- there is a seller right now on the gunbroker -

and it seems there is a several lots of 9mm cases, brass, 'buy now' at $599. i did not ask any questions yet.

More friends have Royal Buck OO

We’ll see if my order goes through.
View attachment 435754
Well, these guys from Kentucky won’t ship except through an ffl. I told the lady over the phone we are not California.
She said the guidance is from 12/2019. Unbelievable how the Ma AG has these out of state vendors wrapped around her finger using my our very own tax money to do it.

Well, these guys from Kentucky won’t ship except through an ffl. I told the lady over the phone we are not California.
She said the guidance is from 12/2019. Unbelievable how the Ma AG has these out of state vendors wrapped around her finger using my our very own tax money to do it.
Can't even buy a pen from some dealers because of it

No, just no. Those are reloads.
i did not notice that, hmm. is it somewhere in the description? huh-right, i see it now. sorry.
damn. it looks like they started pushing this shit at $239 around new years time, then bumped to $449 - and now selling out at $599, all their auctions seem to end with 'buy now'.
damn.

1610643904703.png

Last edited:

I've run into a few places that will ship to MA if you send them a copy of your LTC. I don't think most are set up to accommodate and track that though.

Damn. I considered offloading some CCI AR Tactical and Federal bulk 22 but now I’m going to hold onto it. I have been shooting a lot of 22 this year.
I'm in the exact same spot. I have a shitload of Fed Automatch, which I hate, and was going to sell/exchange for Fed Champion Bulk (525 rd boxes), but now I'm just keeping it. What a world.

Back
Top Bottom