Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I was getting alerts before but none for last 3 weeks, and I had alerts on items I saw posted here to be in stock.
Frankly, I gave up on target - there are other places to get ammunition from. I never able to put in an order in time. Whatever.
The only way I’ve been able to snag ammo from TS over the past year of tumult is by using my iPhone. I’m logged in, my cc is stored, I refresh the screen, add to cart, checkout, uncheck insurance, and submit. Takes 5 seconds or less to complete for me. The alerts and emails never worked well, especially during a year of change in administration.

At least most of us will have enough Blackhawk lanyards to have a convention of some sort in the future.

I just hopped on a couple cases if that fetter stuff. Might pay a little more, but I don’t have the time or patience to search high and low for target loads at walmart.

The only way I’ve been able to snag ammo from TS over the past year of tumult is by using my iPhone. I’m logged in, my cc is stored, I refresh the screen, add to cart, checkout, uncheck insurance, and submit. Takes 5 seconds or less to complete for me. The alerts and emails never worked well, especially during a year of change in administration.

At least most of us will have enough Blackhawk lanyards to have a convention of some sort in the future.
How often do you check and refresh the page during the day?

What's the going rate for something like PMC Bronze 45 when it is in stock? I see a case for $775 shipped somewhere and it seems a little rapey.

PMC is .60 per when it's available. That's the Prime price. There's no difference anymore in the grades of ammo. Russian steel is going for as much as Blazer.

I was getting alerts before but none for last 3 weeks, and I had alerts on items I saw posted here to be in stock.
Frankly, I gave up on target - there are other places to get ammunition from. I never able to put in an order in time. Whatever.

I haven’t received alerts from them in months. It’s okay because I don’t need anything, but wouldn’t mind having a couple things I don’t have reloading dies for yet.

I’ve been a Prime member for like 3yrs and have yet to receive any type of alert, though I’ve plugged in about 2 dozen of them for text and email, nothing.

I haven’t received alerts from them in months. It’s okay because I don’t need anything, but wouldn’t mind having a couple things I don’t have reloading dies for yet.

I get them couple times a day. But that's notifications for calibers thru the settings page and not specific ammo on the product page. YMMV

I got one alert today, for the 22lr. I’ve gotten obsessed with refreshing my phone throughout the day, I usually beat them or get them as I’m checking out.

How often do you check and refresh the page during the day?
A few times a day I would check it at like 5 min a piece. Maybe there is a specific timing of how they post the ammo once it arrives in the warehouse? That would be good to know. I’m sure you could call customer service and find that out or stake out 30 Fieldstone Court, Cheshire, CT 06410 with your Blackhawk lanyard and national CCW card.

Yeah me too. Got an alert yesterday for the Privi 556 in the ammo can. Ordered instantly. And it arrived today.
Not sure why I bought it but that's an entirely different conversation.... I think maybe the primitive portion of my brain made me do it.

Yeah me too. Got an alert yesterday for the Privi 556 in the ammo can. Ordered instantly. And it arrived today.
Not sure why I bought it but that's an entirely different conversation.... I think maybe the primitive portion of my brain made me do it.

I bought some to use as trade. At this point, ammo is more powerful than cash. If you can trade rounds for rounds, up or down, you’re better off than trying to buy outright. I almost bought 6.5 and 300 AAC for the same reason, but I’m trying not to be a total douche. I can at least use what I currently buy.

Never saw that one but I got the 9mm Prvi in an ammo can for the same price as any other case of 9mm. Is yours fmj or green tip? Same price at .64?

I bought some to use as trade. At this point, ammo is more powerful than cash. If you can trade rounds for rounds, up or down, you’re better off than trying to buy outright. I almost bought 6.5 and 300 AAC for the same reason, but I’m trying not to be a total douche. I can at least use what I currently buy.
I've only been buying what I use, except a few things for friends. If I see cheap 308 I may jump on it to trade to anyone here though

Never saw that one but I got the 9mm Prvi in an ammo can for the same price as any other case of 9mm. Is yours fmj or green tip? Same price at .64?
They had 4 listings of PPU 556 yesterday, all green tips: 2 bulk cases and battle packs for 64 cpr and the ammo can for 69 cpr

It’s only getting worse from here. Wait til Xiden is sitting down signing EO’s 😫
it makes sense now why target got sold out in 5sec with $0.64cpr. i have now 2.5k rounds of that caliber, see no reason to buy more for now, i am not using it up that fast.
not at those prices, at least, until i am totally out.

I checked out a somewhat local NH LGS at the time of opening this morning.

I happened to be across the street on business.

There was a line at the door about ten deep as they opened.

Got in. Looked around out of curiosity. A half a dozen or more employees present.

IMHO, They had = Crap, nada, zilch ... in terms of most every calibers of ammo, rifles and shotguns

They did have some 233 at $16 to $20 for a box of 20, and $10.99 for 50 rounds of lead nose CCI 22LR.

Aside from that they were stripped barren.

Heard employees apologizing and telling people that they did not receive any shipments this week.

Thats the same opsec for other reports I'm reading on other forums.
(That the Re-supply pipeline is getting worse and not better)

Added: I drove by the place again, on the way home around 4:45 pm. Although they had nothing that I saw in the morning, the parking lot was at least 80% full. And I could see at the front window that there was a pretty long line at the checkout....

Last edited:
Fairground trader , Brockton
plimoth bay outfitters, when they where in Cordage Park plymouth
Zero Hour - brockton
Kittery Trading post, the old post
Cabela's of 20+ years ago

Back
Top Bottom