Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If they ban online sales, I assume we can still order by phone?

View attachment 435027
That's what I've been thinking but I assume that the "no online sales" law will actually be "no interstate sales except to FFLs" or something like that otherwise the phone call loophole would be too easy. I remember years ago a particular online store that sold hobby stuff wasn't able to sell a specific company's products online per their contract so the website just had a note saying "if you want X's products at 20% off msrp, just call me to order."

I certainly don't want .gov banning online sales of ammo, (actually don't want .gov to even breath!) but in the event Xiden does ban online sales, the amount of ammo which then becomes available for delivery to your LGS has exponentially increased. I would expect quite an inventory surge for most common calibers to be available on the local shelves. The only issue then is what kind and how much the ammo tax will be!!!

In the event online sales are banned (for more than just accessories and including ammunition), this would affect how your LGS acquires its ammo as well which would mean higher prices across the board and greater scarcity, in the short run, before the LGSs can make adjustments in their supply chain and then, in the long run, prices may still be up because of increased demand from local sources and less sources available. Uncommon calibers will not be prioritized and prices for them will be out the ass. Banning online sales would be a full out assault on firearm owners’ ability to train and compete by Xiden.

I certainly don't want .gov banning online sales of ammo, (actually don't want .gov to even breath!) but in the event Xiden does ban online sales, the amount of ammo which then becomes available for delivery to your LGS has exponentially increased. I would expect quite an inventory surge for most common calibers to be available on the local shelves. The only issue then is what kind and how much the ammo tax will be!!!

Exactly. 50BMG is banned for sure. Also, 5.56 LAP. They already tried this years ago. The taxes will be outrageous. Expect them to throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. Including safe storage inspections.

I'd call it pricey, but not that bad in today's market. I bought Rifle Match back in Aug 2019 for 16.5/per. This order was 18/per.
Good to know. I have a buddy with a Ruger precision and he has had a bear of a time finding match grade .22. Well, this is my gift to him.

Good to know. I have a buddy with a Ruger precision and he has had a bear of a time finding match grade .22. Well, this is my gift to him.

Hope he likes it - two of my rifles thrive on SK Rifle Match. I kept refreshing the page after I ordered, from receiving the text alert (99+ in stock) to out was 14 minutes.

Berger 6.5cr

Gone

I’m surprised as that was like $2.16 a round.
I bought 2K of Hornady ELD in 2018, plus a bunch of other 6.5 CM food!! I'm fortunately, like many other folks here, sitting in pretty good inventory shape and I've drastically cut back on my backyard time to conserve!! I wouldn't mind another 5K of 22LR though. But with our beloved incoming chairman, I'm probably going to sell all my ammo and guns to endorse all of his beliefs and forward thinking trajectory for our country!!

Real glad I stocked up on 6.5CM in June, price of everything else was going up but it was still the same back then

I have noticed no matter how fast I am by the time I get the alert on my phone its gone. Wish I would have waited buying the prime membership.

Almost a full time job watching PMs and TSUSA!!!

I have noticed no matter how fast I am by the time I get the alert on my phone its gone.

I don't bother waiting for alerts, they either come late or never. I've already earned back the cost of membership on my first two orders.
Ignore the front page and check the caliber specific pages regularly instead. You'll find what you need... eventually

I don't bother waiting for alerts, they either come late or never. I've already earned back the cost of membership on my first two orders.
Ignore the front page and check the caliber specific pages regularly instead. You'll find what you need... eventually
Well that's the good thing, I don't need, got a good supply but always room for more.

Back
Top Bottom