• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

There were hollowpoints for $0.32 last week. Not sure why they were cheaper, maybe less material in the bullet?
From what I’ve researched Wolf is now made by Barnaul. Red Army by Tula. The upcharge is mostly based on Century Arms being the sole distributor. Barnaul is commonly known to be of higher quality than Tula. Things like that are surely subjective to some degree but I’ve had no problems nor verified nuances making one better than the other. They all go bang except for once in a long while I get a light primer strike.

Last edited:
this week`s price of the wolf tula -

9mm - Wolf Polyformance 115 GR. FMJ 500 rd. Steel Case​

• $349.99
was 140 items at 12:52, now at 1:16 shows 74 left.

and now .223 appeared as well -

223 Rem - Wolf Performance 55 Gr. FMJ 1000 rds. Steel Case​

• $799.99

Last edited:
I managed to get a 100 rounds of Lapua 185gr OTMs for about a 2 bucks a round, not at TSUSA however...Someplace in the middle of the south. I like Lapua brass so I'll at least get to reuse it.

Let's just all take a minute to reminisce on the ammo prices and availability (with pictures) .... back in December of 2019:

Let’s not and say we did. I have a dead grandmother I’d rather talk about. She was a jerk.

Wowo_O. Just about 2 bucks a round for 5.7X28! I know it’s the higher velocity green tip, but anyone looking at a Ruger 57 and seeing a grand fo 500 rounds is probably going to have serious second thoughts.
i just saw today some rounds, not sure - .357 magnum, may be, at $4.80
it is a very interesting time now, indeed, but, i do not know if it is realistic to expect prices to go much lower any time soon. it looked like it started going down some 1-2 weeks ago, but then this last DC riot thing happened, and it seems all to be reversed again.

Well, I was able to spend enough to gain above and beyond this year’s Prime membership cost so there’s that. I’ll use it for the rest of this year to grab one box at a time to milk it good.

Anyone else notice there were very few additions to TS today? Things are drying up fast everywhere and it seems TS is suffering for more shipments when and if they even show up.

I have a hard time with those at $1.38 prime. I know they’re better than a ball round, but I think in lieu of an actual HP, I’ll just use ball? No? Taofledermaus has a nice new video on segmented rounds as well. Band saw and some ball rounds. Good to go!

Back
Top Bottom