Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Larry has some 00 buck shorties. Awesome rounds for low recoil and higher capacity. If you are into that sort of thing.

edit..#4 buck.

View attachment 432656
Wolf Polyformance JHP up .32 cpr

Fmj too

Jhp is gone, fmj is still 99+

Last edited:
I am about to start looking for a 17 mach 2 rimfire rifle.... Shits always in stock :)
A few weeks ago I was doing just that and found only one, a Savage which was like $900 (walnut version) on GB.You can get a Mark II for about $300-$400.

A few weeks ago I was doing just that and found only one, a Savage which was like $900 (walnut version) on GB.You can get a Mark II for about $300-$400.

There's a couple on there now for $330 with 250 rounds of HM2 included. Neither is left handed, so have at 'em!!

The last time I remember a serious 22LR shortage, I shot a lot of 17 HMR because it was available. I wonder if all the people who got into it then made it popular enough that it's out of stock now. Maybe a Contender barrel in 17 HM2...

It makes me want another ak
what i could never understand - what is the point in the semi-auto AK. a proper one is where it shines, with 3 and 5/7 bursts.
if you are restricted to pull the trigger every time - it makes the whole thing pretty pointless, other than for looks. an SKS is way cheaper and more accurate.

what i could never understand - what is the point in the semi-auto AK. a proper one is where it shines, with 3 and 5/7 bursts.
if you are restricted to pull the trigger every time - it makes the whole thing pretty pointless, other than for looks. an SKS is way cheaper and more accurate.
Because AK's are cooler

as i started teaching my 14yr old, to my deepest surprise, it seems that two people shooting use more than twice the ammo! it was not anticipated and very ill timed, it seems.
:)
I’m in the same boat...mines 13, he’s been shooting with me for the past year actively, as more time goes on he has interest in shooting bigger things, if things keep going this way he will have to take up a new hobby...reloading (if/when I find primers lol)

Back
Top Bottom