Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

PPU .308 as well. Really looking for the other end of the spectrum for .308. Where has all the Russian steel gone? That’s what the PTR wants, not fancy brass!

PPU .308 as well. Really looking for the other end of the spectrum for .308. Where has all the Russian steel gone? That’s what the PTR wants, not fancy brass!
MFS still has some rifle ammo, and their .308 was definitely less than a $1.53pr. twice cheaper, if i am not wrong.
Their stock of 6.5CM i think bought all off, at $0.80pr. :) not great, but, not too bad either.

Dammit! I bought 100 rds of the .308!
Anyone know if it’s decent stuff?
Emptying my bank account with weekly 100 round lots of .308.
Wrong time for a new caliber. Womp.
I really wanted it though. 😕

That was the Prvi match 308, right? I've shot a couple hundred of them - it's good, but not quite Federal Gold Medal good in my rifle. It's also usually cheaper than GMM.

That was the Prvi match 308, right? I've shot a couple hundred of them - it's good, but not quite Federal Gold Medal good in my rifle. It's also usually cheaper than GMM.

Yeah, it’s the match stuff, 155gn. HPBT. I’m sure it’ll shoot well, it just seems a shame to run it through a fluted chamber that’s going to chuck it into next week looking like a tuna can opened with broken teeth. Don’t ask me why I care (I don’t even reload, yet). I suppose it might be good stuff to use for the running Winter Warrior postal match thread.

I caved and purcased the PPU 7.62x39 case.
I have a new to me Yugo SKS to shoot!

If you think it's too fancy for your sks I'll swap you steel cased for it [smile]
And after that swap, if you think the steel cased is too rugged I’ll swap you my Chinese SKS for your Yugo SKS :D

Back
Top Bottom