Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

CMP E-Store has Self Defense .45acp 230gn HAP hollow point ammo by Creedmoor in stock...

They also have .38 special, .38spl +P, and .40 S&W in stock at this time...
View attachment 431318

240 round case with Free Shipping for $148 delivered (in about a month)
$.62 each for Defensive .45 is nearly "Free" in today's ammo market... (If you can find it.)

Delivered in a month?? I have an order for Creedmore ammo (.45ACP) from 11/18 still "processing."

Delivered in a month?? I have an order for Creedmore ammo (.45ACP) from 11/18 still "processing."
You might want to put in an email or call. I have received my last 5 cases in right around a month. Might be the XMAS SNAFU...

I ordered in October and received in November.

2x Creedmoor ,38spl +P, 1x Creedmoor .45acp, 1x Blazer Brass .45acp, 1x Blazer Brass .40S&W

Last edited:
You might want to put in an email or call. I have received my last 5 cases in right around a month. Might be the XMAS SNAFU...

Agreed, I'd email (they do get back to you). My last two cases were almost a month to the day from the date I ordered them (last one arrived mid-Dec).

I ordered in October and received in November.

2x Creedmoor ,38spl +P, 1x Creedmoor .45acp, 1x Blazer Brass .45acp, 1x Blazer Brass .40S&W
Good to know. I'll reach out to them tomorrow.

Good to know. I'll reach out to them tomorrow.
Might be something simple as you need an updated Notary Public sent in... or, updated LTC info.

And, sometimes, they just need a nudge...

Ordered 1 case of SAGA 12ga #7.5 shotshells. ($82.79/$0.33 per round)

USA made. (Spanish owned company) Same manufacturer as RIO Brand shotshells (Marshall, TX)

Will post back on quality/patterning/overall opinion when I receive it...
View attachment 428673View attachment 428752

Cartridge Test: SAGA the Spanish treasure!
UPDATE:

Just received this #7.5 12ga 2 3/4" "TRAP" ammo from TSUSA.

It was originally listed on TSUSA as "MADE IN USA", IT IS NOT.

It is manufactured in the EU as stated on box. Shells are well made and are loaded in FIOCCHI "Star" hulls. Very High Brass, beautiful crimps and after a little internet research they are fairly good for reloading. I will report back after a range trip.

NOTE: TSUSA removed the line "MADE IN USA" recently. (since my post on this ammo) Not a big deal though. If Europe has ammo and the US doesn't... meh.

Not bad for $82.79 per 250-round case...
Saga Trap 12 Gauge Ammo 2 3/4" 1 oz #7.5 Shot 250 Rounds review offers the following information; Its exceptional speed and shot pattern makes it one of the best target cartridges. Its exceptional speed and shot pattern makes it one of the best target cartridges.
Low Recoil
Very Effective At Smashing
Extra Hard Shot
Great Shot Pattern For Trap Shooters
1609802361662.png
The brass is 30% higher than this photo shows... ^^^

1609804821499.png
Also, the above photo shows lousy roll printing, the received shells are crisp... not that that has anything to do with performance... 🤪

Last edited:
UPDATE:

It is manufactured in the EU as stated on box. Shells are well made and are loaded in FIOCCHI "Star" hulls. Very High Brass, beautiful crimps and after a little internet research they are fairly good for reloading. I will report back after a range trip.

NOTE: TSUSA removed the line "MADE IN USA" recently. (since my post on this ammo) Not a big deal though. If Europe has ammo and the US doesn't... meh.

View attachment 431474
Thanks for the update enbloc!

UPDATE:

View attachment 431474
The brass is 30% higher than this photo shows... ^^^

View attachment 431499
Also, the above photo shows lousy roll printing, the received shells are crisp... not that that has anything to do with performance... 🤪
Made in Spain, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom