Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Ya, at .25 you can just see the first round bounce over the berm. I wouldn't have thought a bullet could bounce off loose ground like that.
This range needs a little work. There are copious amounts of stones sitting proud. That first shot went way over and if no trees were there who knows where it would have ended up.

Ya, at .25 you can just see the first round bounce over the berm. I wouldn't have thought a bullet could bounce off loose ground like that.
When I was flying F-4's, we used to strafe with 20mm TP, basically a big, blue slug. The strafe pits were groomed every day to remove rocks. I asked one day why we didn't strafe with tracers, and one of the older guys said "Because you don't want to know." I didn't understand until one day I was Range Officer when some Navy A-7's were strafing, using tracers. HOLY SHIT. Ricochets everywhere. Airplanes pulling off through the ricochets, etc. I don't know how they didn't get hit, and I understood why "we didn't want to know." I feel most ranges are the same way. If we all shot tracers, I think a lot of people would be shitting their pants.

Do you guys remember Rio royal buck at this price for a 250 rd case? If I would have ever seen that I would have bought $10k worth!
05209DC5-BFB8-4E9C-AE19-4CAAA667E19F.png

Last edited:
Who the F do you think you are, Han Solo?!... [laugh]

Those are cool! I'll have to find some of those at some point.
Haha fun stuff! I really wanted to have more on hand and try different platforms like an AR9, PCC, full size pistol, etc. I had to get out their to practice with my carry and figured the days are shorter so why not try it out.

Ordered 1 case of SAGA 12ga #7.5 shotshells. ($82.79/$0.33 per round)

USA made. EU Made ammunition. (Spanish owned company) Same manufacturer as RIO Brand shotshells

Now a part of the large and successful Maxam Outdoors company, the sporting arm of the Maxam explosives company, Rio joins other well-known brands including SAGA, GB, Melior and of course the UK's own Eley Hawk. Global sales of Maxam Outdoors cartridges currently exceed 500 million rounds annually. Aug 18, 2019

Saga Ammunition
Saga Ammo for sale at TargetSportsUSA.com. Target Sports USA has the entire line of Saga Ammunition for sale online with free shipping on bulk ammo at cheap discount prices. Saga Ammunition is made in the United States and offers a premium quality ammo products at low bargain sale prices. Saga Ammunition manufactures Shotgun Ammo and mostly known for their high quality ammo in calibers such as 12 Gauge Ammo and many others.

Will post back on quality/patterning/overall opinion when I receive it...
1609251956721.png1609263015072.png

Cartridge Test: SAGA the Spanish treasure!

Last edited:
BasdPro NH, NOTHING - worse ammo status than last time in October and ZERO GUNS -
KUNG-FLU, someone exposed a worker at the gun cases, everyone is out - no sales

Last edited:
If you're looking for AMMO, and want to SHOP for it ONLINE, you can find Norma 9mm 115gr for between $0.52/rd (500 rds) and $0.53/rd (1000 rds). The sweet spot seems to be 750 rds (($0.51/rd).

Unless you're in MA, then they don't ship to you. So you're SOL, as per usual
There’s quite a few vendors (can think of 5 or 6 off the top of my head) shipping to MA if they have a copy of your LTC on file. But there are plenty of good vendors who don’t, like Natchez and Sportsman’s Guide.

There’s quite a few vendors (can think of 5 or 6 off the top of my head) shipping to MA if they have a copy of your LTC on file. But there are plenty of good vendors who don’t, like Natchez and Sportsman’s Guide.

there’s one out there right now with plenty of all the typical calibers that ships to mass. Haven’t really mentioned it because pricing is close to CTD. They ship very fast though. Very very fast.

Back
Top Bottom