Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I am actually genuinely curious- is this thread about one big fake tease or was somebody actually buying and receiving anything from that store?

As I actually tried to look and check that site but it never has anything in stock there, in last 2 months. Honestly, only curious.

I am actually genuinely curious- is this thread about one big fake tease or was somebody actually buying and receiving anything from that store?

As I actually tried to look and check that site but it never has anything in stock there, in last 2 months. Honestly, only curious.
Plenty of us get stuff from them. One-day shipping to MA. Just gotta be on the ball and ready to order when stuff is in stock for 90 seconds.

Yeah - you have to be at the right place and the right time, mostly just refreshing pages for what you want. It’s the only way I ended up with 2K of 9MM in a single order.

Now to try to duplicate that luck with .45ACP...

Havent bought anything from them in a while (other than the occasional milsurp caliber) but pre covid they were awesome. Affordable, shipped fast, cases ship free, if youre Prime everything ships free, but now they rarely have anything in stock and when they do the prices are outrageous. TSUSA Golden Age has definitely passed.

Plenty of us get stuff from them. One-day shipping to MA. Just gotta be on the ball and ready to order when stuff is in stock for 90 seconds.
Yep have your CC saved and log in information. Order right from the phone the second you get the text.

And pretty much don’t have a job. There was a time that new ammo would hit in the morning, but for the last few months it would appear to be mid day. Not that I can afford it save for some more 124gn HPs

Yep have your CC saved and log in information. Order right from the phone the second you get the text.
Never got neither email nor text from them. Hmm. Ok. Will check settings again

huh, just saw one item to be briefly in stock -

but they got it now at $.60pr. it is same now as any other crapus on gunbroker, there are several options there at $600 per 1000, so, defeats the purpose. i am not doing that, will wait.

grabagun has some .308 in stock, $1.5pr.

Last edited:

Late November last year I was getting Target Sports USA Lake City 5.56mm NATO XM193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ 1000 Rounds Bulk for $262 (26 cpr). As recently as June of this year I picked up 5000 rounds of Aguila SuperExtra 22 Long Rifle for $211.51 (4 cpr). Until the recent Covid/riots/election panic TSUSA was THE place for MA residents to go to for internet ammo sales.They are one of the few places that gave Maura a big FU when she made threatening noises at them. BP (Before Panic) you could get just about anything at a decent price delivered to you door the next day.

Late November last year I was getting Target Sports USA Lake City 5.56mm NATO XM193 Ammo 55 Grain FMJ 1000 Rounds Bulk for $262 (26 cpr). As recently as June of this year I picked up 5000 rounds of Aguila SuperExtra 22 Long Rifle for $211.51 (4 cpr). Until the recent Covid/riots/election panic TSUSA was THE place for MA residents to go to for internet ammo sales.They are one of the few places that gave Maura a big FU when she made threatening noises at them. BP (Before Panic) you could get just about anything at a decent price delivered to you door the next day.
i was able to get all i needed from gunbroker at a reasonable price until, well, about of 3 weeks from now. now all prices are out of whack.
but, i also see a lot of auctions going blank, with crappy brands 9mm at $550 starting bid, etc. but, good ones are still ending up at almost $1pr.
i hope eventually market will self-correct.

TSA has 124gr federal 9mm and 155gr .40 federal. .60cpr...:confused:

Just went to the range this past sunday for the first time in a couple months. Spent 200 rounds of 9mm. Had 300 with me, but thought to myself: Those 200 rounds I just popped off are $120. to replace now at going prices. I bought them for $34.

Hate to admit it, but I switched to plinking .22 instead of burning through all 300 rounds of 9mm at that point. Save that next 100 for another trip I guess. Range guilt is a real thing now.

Place in MN who had 7 cases of PMC .308 at $450 shipped and no sales tax had 1 left today. I grabbed it. They are out of stock now.....

I don't think I know of this vendor? I don't shoot 308 but curious who the vendor is. Mind PMing me?
Pretty soon, people are going to give up their honey-hole fishing spot before they give up their vendor... [rofl2]

Lol. Typed "fisting" first go-round...

That's crazy!

I just paid $54 bucks for 200 rounds of Federal 9mm at Bass Pro...

I paid 62cpr(shipped) for 500 off brand factory reloads.
Showed up last night (in the pouring rain) and today they stock this at 60, maybe a little more shipped. Still probably less per round.

I paid 62cpr(shipped) for 500 off brand factory reloads.
Showed up last night (in the pouring rain) and today they stock this at 60, maybe a little more shipped. Still probably less per round.
I'm going back to Bass Pro!

Back
Top Bottom