Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Still there now... going to pass, I have done enough good deeds for a while, time to give it a rest. I have plenty.

<Edit> texted the Scorpio link to one of my friends, he was able to place an order. Give a man a loaf of bread vs. teach a man to fish...

Last edited:
I just padded my reserves a little bit with an order from gunbroker. Still outrageous prices but plenty of inventory over there. TS is like catching a unicorn in a bottle right now. 😂👍🏻

Is that the place in MN??
Yessir. Thank you for the heads up that was huge I almost went for .308 steel cased Tula from Larry but it would have been more with S&H and tax. Also the quality has allegedly been worse since Tula switched their casing bi-metal, from other reviews, so I wasn’t in love with that deal anyway.

Yessir. Thank you for the heads up that was huge I almost went for .308 steel cased Tula from Larry but it would have been more with S&H and tax. Also the quality has allegedly been worse since Tula switched their casing bi-metal, from other reviews, so I wasn’t in love with that deal anyway.
Awesome. They ship just as fast as TSUSA and are cheaper.....

Back
Top Bottom