Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I looked on their site and it says they don’t deliver to MA.

<edit> I just realized you’re not in MA. I thought someone else posted this. Not sure we need the secrecy if they’re not delivering to MA.
I never know what the secret handshake of the day is, so I just play it safe. How would I know whether or not they deliver to MA?

I never know what the secret handshake of the day is, so I just play it safe. How would I know whether or not they deliver to MA?

The whole point of the secrecy on this thread is so that Maura doesn’t harass the few that will ship to MA but yeah, I hear you re not knowing if they do or not.

If they have it an you can order it, they definitely turn it around quickly.
Yeah, glad I finally went Prime in these crazy times. Prime and the alerts have definitely helped fill a few holes in my ammo inventory. Figures I'd start getting to the range more often during shortages...oh well.

Tell you what, TS is turning orders fast! Last couple have arrived within 2-3 days. Kudos to them, they're doing a good job!
My last order it was 14 minutes from submitting the order to getting the waiting for pick up notification. [laugh] I'm guessing during this drought there's lots of folks standing around just waiting for folks to hit the buy button praying not to be laid off.

Someone might find this interesting...

Maybe I'm missing something, but it appears TS is out of everything. Looking for some 45ACP.

Get in your time machine and go back 1 year , stock up because there will be NO ammo available in 2020.

Let me correct myself. There is ammo available at prices that would make the Sultan of Brunai cry.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something, but it appears TS is out of everything. Looking for some 45ACP.

Yeah - so are my uncles, cousins, and 3 extended relatives I’ve never met, and they don’t even own a gun!!! .45ACP’s demand, as economists would say, is outpacing supply.

I have a shitload of it, hell I reload it too, but I’ve been looking for range ammo quality backups and can’t find what I want.

Good luck - lots of fish in a small lake...

Maybe I'm ...g. Looking for some 45ACP.

If you're anywhere near SE CT, come over and roll some yourself. You can try the glow in the dark 230gr JHP with "visual glow" bullets.
Live-fire onsite.

Very few bullets remain, but you can always bring your bullets of choice.

Last edited:
If you're anywhere near SE CT, come over and roll some yourself. You can try the glow in the dark 230gr JHP with "visual glow" bullets.
Live-fire onsite.
@NavelOfficer is a Class Act. Kudos for your kind offers to help Fellow-Shooters. Much Respect! ~Enbloc

Not a problem; you're too kind.
There's only a couple dozen "visual glow" bullets remaining. I do have the more exotic Lehigh XD bullets, too and will hopefully get some of Norm's 230gr coated RN bullets shortly.
Stay tuned.
BTW, don't come down today; it looks like a washout.

Back
Top Bottom