• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Fun fact, today I happened to hop on TSUSA and noticed 9mm in stock. Bought a few boxes, got the email receipt. A full 18 minutes later I got the text alert about it being in stock.

Fun fact, today I happened to hop on TSUSA and noticed 9mm in stock. Bought a few boxes, got the email receipt. A full 18 minutes later I got the text alert about it being in stock.
Yeah, their alert system isn't exactly lightning fast. With demand being what it is, I'm sure they're not spending extra money to process/send alerts out as fast as possible. The instant anything goes in stock, it sells out in 5 minutes or less. We're just gonna have to refresh the page regularly and keep an eye out for any stock.

Well, one of the good things about TS is that I'm learning a whole slew of ammo names and companies that supply it. Who knew there was Federal ammo named Meat Eater? I do now. [laugh]

Its boutique ammo probably named after the hunting show just like the Ted Nugent ammo. All the name does is add more cost to factory ammo.

Bob

I've been buying 5.45x39 from them for 6 months. Grabbed the last case weds. It arrives tomorrow. At $240 shipped it was cheaper then tsusa even with Prime because no tax.

Well, one of the good things about TS is that I'm learning a whole slew of ammo names and companies that supply it. Who knew there was Federal ammo named Meat Eater? I do now. [laugh]
Is Meat Eater Ammo as good as Black N Decker 300 Pecker Wrecker Ammo?

Larry also had .45ACP for $599/case up until a few mins ago. The best way to wade through their site is to pick a caliber and then sort by availability. Most of them will have the blue "View Options" button below it but if you see "Mixed Availability" they have it, sometimes only by the box, sometimes by the case.

The 9 is still available.

Screenshot 2020-11-20 111312.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-20 111249.jpg

I just want a case of WWB .45ACP for range use. They got some in several weeks ago and I thought the tide was turning so I passed. Now I’m down to less than 2K rounds of range ammo.

First world problems...I know...

I just want a case of WWB .45ACP for range use. They got some in several weeks ago and I thought the tide was turning so I passed. Now I’m down to less than 2K rounds of range ammo.

First world problems...I know...

Keep an eye on CMP. They usually have .45 Blazer Brass for $393/case, shipped. In the past couple of weeks it has dropped off and then popped back on, but they have had it consistently up until last week. It will take a month to deliver and they require adult signature (and you have to be a member at a participating club).

Keep an eye on CMP. They usually have .45 Blazer Brass for $393/case, shipped. In the past couple of weeks it has dropped off and then popped back on, but they have had it consistently up until last week. It will take a month to deliver and they require adult signature (and you have to be a member at a participating club).
Also note that CMP has a 2 case PER YEAR limit on it.

Back
Top Bottom