Reloadable Brass/Boxer 7.62x39 PPU...
Prvi Partizan 7.62x39mm Ammo 123 Grain FMJ 840 Round Case
1605802185140.png

Prime : $413.54 /$0.50 Per Round
Free Shipping!
- select - Case of 840 (1 Box of 840) - Free Shipping
AVAILABLE : 99+ IN STOCK

1605802199535.png

"Someday this empty brass will be worth more than you paid for the cartridge..." ~Enbloc

Last edited:
Reloadable Brass/Boxer 7.62x39 PPU...
Prvi Partizan 7.62x39mm Ammo 123 Grain FMJ 840 Round Case
Prime : $413.54 /$0.50 Per Round
Free Shipping!
- select - Case of 840 (1 Box of 840)

bought a case to match the one I bought for $350 in the spring.

I literally was JUST about to buy PPU brass on another site for $.30/rd. This is a MUCH better deal because it saves me the time and components having to reload...but also let’s me reload with defensive projectiles after I’m done with the training rounds.

thank you for the heads up!

Yep. Probably wont see more until next Spring... Good on you!

funny (not funny) too, but I saw the cases for this price 3 or 4 months ago and I scoffed at it and refused to pay it (since it was $100 more than I had previously paid two months prior)...today, I could NOT have been happier to pay the $100 premium, lol.

it’s all a matter of perspective I guess!?!?

ETA...now I’m considering buying another one, but will just let someone else get it that needs it more than I do. I’ve got more x39 than any other caliber and well over my 4000 round allowance 🤪

I’m Prime and I never got a notice about the 380. Yes, I’m set for caliber alerts
I’ve come to the conclusion that they stop processing alerts as soon as the product is sold out again. Not sure how they sequence sending out alerts but it is obvious that they can’t do them all at once (even computers take some time). I think things like 380 sell out so fast that they can't even get all their alerts out before its all gone. So rather than alerting you to a product that is already sold out, they just stop sending alerts.

The folks at TSUSA must not have a lot to do. Ordered some of the PPU .30-06 at 10:50 AM, got the shipping confirmation from them at 11:05 AM and the notification that I had a package coming tomorrow from UPS at 11:57 AM.

I’m Prime and I never got a notice about the 380. Yes, I’m set for caliber alerts

I’ve come to the conclusion that they stop processing alerts as soon as the product is sold out again. Not sure how they sequence sending out alerts but it is obvious that they can’t do them all at once (even computers take some time). I think things like 380 sell out so fast that they can't even get all their alerts out before its all gone. So rather than alerting you to a product that is already sold out, they just stop sending alerts.

Yeah, I didn't get the notification either and I'm Prime & set for caliber alerts.

TSUSA has Federal 9mm in stock in two flavors, $0.60 per round

Seems they are getting ammo shipments this week but they are selling out as fast as they come in.

Back
Top Bottom