Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

This should help the supply a bit:
I did not realize they have not been making ammunition all this time. That will indeed make a big difference. I'd say Remington, Federal, and maybe CCI are 3/4 of the supply of ammo in the US. No? Yes?

Better yet why don't you dig up a can in the back yard and spring for Prime. Get notified when stock shows up.

I actually have Prime. Apparently I need to figure out how to setup global alerts.

oh, and you may as well not post if that’s your attitude. If everyone got alerts the why tf do I need you to post here about it?

Last edited:
I actually have Prime. Apparently I need to figure out how to setup global alerts.

oh, and you may as well not post if that’s your attitude. If everyone got alerts the why tf do I need you to post here about it?
I guess Target just likes me better than you. They had 66 - 50 pack in stock when I placed my order. Snooze you lose.

CMP once again has .45 Blazer Brass for $393/case. It takes a month to deliver but you will get it. Also, they do require adult signature on delivery, something I found out w/ when I got the delivery notification last time around (was my first time ordering from them)
Yup that they do. You can have it held at your local fedex office/ship center which I was I did with my CMP orders.

Yup that they do. You can have it held at your local fedex office/ship center which I was I did with my CMP orders.
Due to rona, fedex isn't requiring signatures. Just had a box dropped off yesterday, signature required, driver told me to stay back-keep my distance. He then signed for me and screwed. Said none of the drivers are being required to get signatures.

Due to rona, fedex isn't requiring signatures. Just had a box dropped off yesterday, signature required, driver told me to stay back-keep my distance. He then signed for me and screwed. Said none of the drivers are being required to get signatures.

Can confirm: My UPS driver has left alcohol, ammo, etc. all without signature.

CMP once again has .45 Blazer Brass for $393/case. It takes a month to deliver but you will get it. Also, they do require adult signature on delivery, something I found out w/ when I got the delivery notification last time around (was my first time ordering from them)

I'm still waiting on them to ship one one of my orders from September, but I really don't care as long as they ship it eventually. Not that I have anywhere to put the damn thing anyway.

I'm still waiting on them to ship one one of my orders from September, but I really don't care as long as they ship it eventually. Not that I have anywhere to put the damn thing anyway.

Interesting. My order from mid October arrived on Sunday. I happened to be home, he didn't make me sign it but not sure if he would have just left it.

Interesting. My order from mid October arrived on Sunday. I happened to be home, he didn't make me sign it but not sure if he would have just left it.

So they already delivered one of the cases from that same order a few weeks ago, so I figure they assumed that I don't need the second one right a way..

... and they assumed right. You do you CMP!

Keep checking back. They have 9mm for a little less than that from time to time...

Back
Top Bottom