• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just so you guys know. BassPro employees do not know when "the next truck" will be coming in. It is pointless to even ask. We also don't know what is on the trucks. That is also pointless to ask. We typically get one or two deliveries a week. All orders for ammo and guns are done above store level, unless in the case of a firearm you come in and Special Order it.

Been in MA over 8 years now but it still kills me when I see people selling used Glocks for $800 around here... I’ve been in the market for a model 29 and 40... but just can’t get my mind around the inflated MA prices... Maybe the CA pistol roster law will get overturned and MA will follow...
The MA laws around handguns are 10x better then the bullshit in California

It would appear that CMP no longer has the .45 Blazer Brass they have been selling for $393/case. It’s been available for months - with a one month delivery lag. I noticed it dropped off their site this earlier this week but then popped back on. It’s off again. If you’re thinking about it, I’d jump on it if it shows up again.

It still amazes me that x39 prices (and availability for the most part) hasn’t really been affected too badly.
I think it mostly has to do with foriegn-made vs domestic-made. Russia hasn't stopped production too much, and are supplying to the entire world so shortages are still expected.

I bet on the high intrinsic value of x39: it's war-proven 30 caliber projectile, powerful and flat up to 2-300 yds, cheap and plentiful, runs on the excellent AK platform (and other famous guns), still 1500 fl/lbs ballistic energy. It's well worth it IMO. If importing ammo goes away, that'll be a huge problem, which is why stocking up on x39 is always worth it. 9mm and 223 will always be made domestically.

Just so you guys know. BassPro employees do not know when "the next truck" will be coming in. It is pointless to even ask. We also don't know what is on the trucks. That is also pointless to ask. We typically get one or two deliveries a week. All orders for ammo and guns are done above store level, unless in the case of a firearm you come in and Special Order it.
This is why we need Forward Scouts placed at all major Distribution Centers to observe and report munitions-laden vehicles comings and goings.

Come on people... think of it as Training...

I was at SO today, it was depressing. But I did get some 22wrm and they had plenty of 38 super, thought I'd never shoot that gun. Now it is cheaper than 9mm.

Not desperate but have not seen any chatter on 22lr..anyone seen any on TSUSA? Anywhere else? Trying to get to 4,000 rounds but 10,000 would be better ;)

Not desperate but have not seen any chatter on 22lr..anyone seen any on TSUSA? Anywhere else? Trying to get to 4,000 rounds but 10,000 would be better ;)

Once you’re desperate, the CMP has 5k round cases of 40 gr. Eley 22lr for ~$0.07cpr, limit 2 cases per year. GOAL membership counts as membership in an affiliated club, which is required to purchase from the CMP (in addition to proof of citizenship).

Civilian Marksmanship Program eStore

Their prices on 22 have gone full retard. 15 cpr for mini mags plus tax?? 12 cpr for federal automatch?? Between Walmart and other online vendors I'm paying anywhere from 5-7 cpr.

You're kidding?
(obviously I don't shop at Walmart)
He's not.

At the end of 2019, Walmart stopped selling all pistol ammo and what it called "SBR" or "assault weapon" ammo, which included all 5.56 and 7.62x39. In an effort to appeal to the FUDD shopper, they announced they would "continue to service our hunting customers" by selling "hunting rifle" and shotgun ammunition.

Virtue-signalling cocksuckers, but that's just me. Sam Walton would be shitting in his casket.

$0.09/rd w/ Prime

$0.09/rd w/ Prime

Tempting..

$0.09/rd w/ Prime
If I didn’t have so much that I formerly purchased for .06 cpr I would jump on that. Oh yeah, my Prime acct is now cancelled too 😕

If I didn’t have so much that I formerly purchased for .06 cpr I would jump on that. Oh yeah, my Prime acct is now cancelled too 😕

I unfortunately just purchased prime in July... .22LR is the only caliber I have more than the recommended 4,000 rounds of though. 😂
Think I’ll save my $90 and put it towards something else.

Back
Top Bottom