Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Could be multiple manufacturers including S&B and Wolf.

It wouldn't kill them to say "9mm Target Sports Ammunition manufactured for TSUSA by Sellier & Bellot" for example...

It would because that's one of the deals when you rebrand shit is you insulate the manufacturer. Plus if S&B is making it they don't want other customers getting
pissed because they're doing some side chick action..... [rofl]

Even then, i still can't bring myself to terms to buy a box, let alone a case.

If you're desperate anything 50 CPR or under is a good deal right now. If I had some cash lying around I probably would have popped 2 cases, but I got plenty of 9 and
priorities lie elsewhere. I won't be buying to top off until things go at/below 40 CPR, and that could be a long ass time.

Still available... thinking of ordering a third case 😬

And I just ordered a third case. I can unload it all for more if I want to although I’m really planning on taking care of friends, maybe trading some for some .380, .38 or .45 which I wouldn’t mind having a little more of.

Holding off on TS still. Other vendors are getting what pocket lint I have left. The 223 getting put up on their site tomorrow will be my last ammo purchase of the year. Unless I find 22 at Wally World or something. Time to build/buy more guns.

It would because that's one of the deals when you rebrand shit is you insulate the manufacturer. Plus if S&B is making it they don't want other customers getting
pissed because they're doing some side chick action..... [rofl]
Mike... You keep me grounded. [smile]

Last edited:
even though TSA is pricier than other vendors now, I am paying for the convenience of buying a full case at at a time. I could pay less at an LGS but with sale limits it's just a hassle. Having said that, when I go to the LGS I'll buy what they have just to support them.
Are we taking 9mm here? Because at $0.42/rd delivered, I haven't seen the "other vendors" who beat that. Perhaps you could share via PM.

Are we taking 9mm here? Because at $0.42/rd delivered, I haven't seen the "other vendors" who beat that. Perhaps you could share via PM.
[/QUOTE]

the cheapest I see out there is 575 which includes tax and shipping. Which I was considering before I bought the tsua swill last night.

the cheapest I see out there is 575 which includes tax and shipping. Which I was considering before I bought the tsua swill last night.
[/QUOTE

9mm FMJ for $423 per 1m, that is insane.

Pricing is insanely high compared to what it was in January. But I look at it this way. This morning with 100 rounds of Scorpio and some snap caps I spent an hour at the range. Working on magazine changes and malfunctions.

Even at the highest price I’ve paid for 9 that’s about $45. I really don’t think that can be described as anything other than definitely worth it, espeacily since most of my reserves were bought at much lower prices.

Blazer $551 prime

22 cases left at 3:02
AE 147gr same price 50 cases left at 3:03

Had to look for fun - gone and gone

I almost hate this thread...

Almost...

I check it maybe once a week to see what's happening; click a few TS links and BAM!

Next thing I know an order has transacted... 30.06 the other day and for some dumb reason just snagged a case of Wolf 7.62x 39...Not sure why (yes I am, I snagged a solid SKS last week at the old giveaway costs from an employee who's father recently passed away...Asked me to come over and see if I knew anything about ALL the guns his dad had)..

Uhh Yes please...

Glad times as far as cash go are currently good...

Back
Top Bottom