• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Got a text yesterday afternoon saying Federal Law Enforcement 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" Hydra-Shok Rifled Slug and Federal Power-Shok 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" 1oz. Hollow Point Slug were in stock(nearly gone by the time I signed in) so I grabbed 10 boxes of each. Fourteen minutes after I ordered it was picked, packed, had a tracking number, and was waiting on UPS to pick it up.

Seems sometimes droughts have silver linings.

Yeah - I’ve been getting texts and emails for the mini-mags for 2 days now. I paid about that amount a couple months ago, so hopefully the tide is turning back to normalcy.

OH WAIT - Something is happening next Tuesday!

Who makes their ammo ? Only 124 I could find with specs close to it was Geco .

Best part......it's in stock.
Target Sports 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket ammo review offers the following information; Target Sports USA is creating an Ammunition line for sale online with free shipping on bulk ammo at cheap discount prices. Target Sports USA Ammunition is made in the United States as well as other Countries depending on the caliber etc. and offers a premium quality ammo products at low bargain sale prices. Target Sports USA Ammunition sells ammo in Handgun Ammo, Rifle Ammo, and Rimfire Categories including the most desired 9mm Luger Ammo caliber.

Could be multiple manufacturers including S&B and Wolf.

It wouldn't kill them to say "9mm Target Sports Ammunition manufactured for TSUSA by Sellier & Bellot" for example...

Sometimes I'll buy a case, and a couple of loose boxes (of un-tested ammo) for testing. If I (and my pistols) like the ammo in the two boxes; I keep the case. If I don't...
I move the un-opened case along.

Sampling makes shooting more cost-effective...

Just ordered two cases... doh!

That’s in addition to the other 2,500 rounds (2k BB & 500 S&B) I picked up earlier today @ .45CPR. The stuff I picked up today is already gone, I’m turning it around to friends for what I paid for it. It was all spoken for before I picked it up lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom