• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I saw it around 10ish I think, but didn't pick any up. Normally I would have bought it for someone else, but at these prices I'm not sure if I should commit to that

I‘ve been checking periodically in the mornings and have either missed it (like earlier this week) or it’s still listed as out of stock. I don’t need 9mm but I’m captivated by how quickly they’re going at these prices.

On TSUSA, Federal 124gr JHP sold out quickly at $0.92/rd. Holy crap! I should move all my Sig JHPs and go back to Switzerland for another vacation!

I‘ve been checking periodically in the mornings and have either missed it (like earlier this week) or it’s still listed as out of stock. I don’t need 9mm but I’m captivated by how quickly they’re going at these prices.

On TSUSA, Federal 124gr JHP sold out quickly at $0.92/rd. Holy crap! I should move all my Sig JHPs and go back to Switzerland for another vacation!

You ain't seen nothing yet![puke]

damn!!!! i'm down to 1200 rounds of 9mm range ammo and afraid to use it(not really) , but this is friggen nuts
I’m down to my last 1200 9mm bullets. Got 5k on order though.

But yeah it’s absolutely insane. I have a friend who just got his LTC last week. No idea what he’s going to do. I doubt he’s going to fork over $400+ for a case of ammo.

But yeah it’s absolutely insane. I have a friend who just got his LTC last week. No idea what he’s going to do. I doubt he’s going to fork over $400+ for a case of ammo.

Maybe he gets to face the “feed the family or buy ammo” conundrum.

Gotta get those shells to you post haste then 😎

Even with only seeing $5+/round for 50 bmg on TSUSA, Im half tempted to invest in a Barrett
Law of supply and demand. 50 BMG ammo has not gone up near as much percentage wise as most other ammo. Still can get M33 ball for $3.22 per round bulk on TS; but the real deal is M8 API, still available for $4 a round.

I love you.
[rofl]
Don't get too excited. Ordering from the CMP isn't as straightforward as TSUSA if you've never purchased from them before. But it's worth the effort at those prices I'd say.

This is an even better deal on fotay

[rofl]
Don't get too excited. Ordering from the CMP isn't as straightforward as TSUSA if you've never purchased from them before. But it's worth the effort at those prices I'd say.

This is an even better deal on fotay

Funny story. I'm meeting this guy later this afternoon [laugh]

Sweet!
Girl actually lol. Not that it matters. She's awesome. Scored thousands of 44 cal bullets and Dan Wesson barrels from her back in January.

Whoops! She can rest assured, I wont be flipping any of it. Taking a class up at Sig next month, and it's usually a waste if you're not training consistently.

Just curious. Has anyone else let their prime membership at TSUSA expire since it's practically useless right now anyway? I did. I'm pretty stocked up I can go at least a couple years without buying ammo if I have to. I refuse to chase down quickly disappearing $17.99/box steel cased 9mm...

I’ve always thought of Prime as letting me more cost effectively try one or two boxes of this or that ammunition. Not being a reloader, I have to pick and chose among the commercial offerings to find a load I like for a particular gun for a particular purpose. There is a lot of offerings to try in the .223/5.56x45, .308/7.62x51, 6.5 Credmoor and some of the other hunting/target shooting calibers I have. Not to mention the plethora of self defense ammo. When you bulk buy, you’re only taking advantage of the 8% discount, since shipping is already free. When you buy a couple of boxes of S&B 6.5 just to see how it performs in your gun, the savings on shipping is a lot more that the 8% discount. Of course, if there is absolutely no ammo available, it does kind of make sense to let it expire, but for me that has yet to be the case.

1600455396560.png

It's just depressing. Torn between "How much???" and "But, I just like shooting my 5.56 so damn much!"

I was especially bemused by this line on the page: "223 Remington ammo made by Hornady is inexpensive target & practice ammunition."

I’ve always thought of Prime as letting me more cost effectively try one or two boxes of this or that ammunition. Not being a reloader, I have to pick and chose among the commercial offerings to find a load I like for a particular gun for a particular purpose. There is a lot of offerings to try in the .223/5.56x45, .308/7.62x51, 6.5 Credmoor and some of the other hunting/target shooting calibers I have. Not to mention the plethora of self defense ammo. When you bulk buy, you’re only taking advantage of the 8% discount, since shipping is already free. When you buy a couple of boxes of S&B 6.5 just to see how it performs in your gun, the savings on shipping is a lot more that the 8% discount. Of course, if there is absolutely no ammo available, it does kind of make sense to let it expire, but for me that has yet to be the case.
Yea I used to take advantage and order 1 or 2 boxes of things, and for that it definitely works out but I've got ammo for all the calibers I have and the few that I don't I have plenty of components for so I was like screw it I'll spend the $95.00 when they start getting stuff back in stock, it's just annoying right now lol

Back
Top Bottom