Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Sure but what are the chances I will catch it and get it in the cart and checked out before it's sold out again?
I think they will honor it no matter when you are able to get it. I had one of my orders Cancelled but I think it was because I responded on my cell phone and the cancel button was so close to the keep button I hit the wrong one but they made good on the price difference when I finally was able to order more.

Man I’m done with TS. The Scorpio is cheaper than steel Wolf 9mm, lol.

45acp steel is pushing $500 a case!

Christ. I could literally go to Shooter's Outpost every day with the lady and pick up my limit of 9mm and still come in well under what TS is charging for 9mm.
I ordered two cases of it from Sportsman's Guide back in March at something like 13 cents per round. They sent me an email a few weeks later saying it was back-ordered and if I DON'T take action my order will be cancelled. There were instructions to click a link and choose to keep the order open which I did. A few weeks later I got another email from them saying that my order has been cancelled. When I contacted customer service they said it was a mistake and that they will honor the price if I order it again, but it is out of stock. How much do you want to bet if I can SOMEHOW add two cases of it to my cart and checkout whenever they have it in stock, that they will NOT honor that old price. I'm still kind of pissed about this because I only have a few cases of 9mm and an extra 2k would have been great.

Had the same thing happen to me back in March with TSUSA. Emailed them, and the rep told me that they'd honor the price I was quoted whenever they had it in stock again. Easily saved $150 by the time it was back in June.

Last edited:
I now have investment grade ammo, today is a good day.

I am about to flood the market, I have too much ammo.

Guaranteed I will be putting"Investment grade" and "never to be seen again at this price" in the WTS title and the price will reflect it.

If anybody wants to send me $75, I will email them first before they get put up for sale in the classifieds.

I now have investment grade ammo, today is a good day.

I am about to flood the market, I have too much ammo.

Guaranteed I will be putting"Investment grade" and "never to be seen again at this price" in the WTS title and the price will reflect it.

If anybody wants to send me $75, I will email them first before they get put up for sale in the classifieds.
Guaranteed you have some takers.

Thanks for reminding me Boston...

100-125 boxes of American Eagle .38 Special on shelf tonight at Shooter's Outpost II in Amherst, NH $24.99/box of 50

View attachment 390592

Saw some up at the Hooksett store yesterday too. They had a decent amount of 9mm as well but that doesn't help me much cuz I just want forty 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I now have investment grade ammo, today is a good day. I am about to flood the market, I have too much ammo. Guaranteed I will be putting"Investment grade" and "never to be seen again at this price" in the WTS title and the price will reflect it.

PM inbound Greg for your "Investment Grade Ammo". Have to be "prepped", even if I have to sell the house, kids, dog, and car.

You Da man for offering up to NES members.

Jay

[/sarcasm] and hope it never comes true.

I spent $1.4/r for 300BLK 110 TAC-TX a couple days ago and now just spent $1.9/r for 300BLK 194gr Lehigh subsonic expansion.

Oof, pricey. I didn’t buy a whole lot, but at least I have a combat load(home defense/disaster evacuation) for my impending 300BLK build. It’ll be a while before I buy training ammo for it though. I’ll zero it, get some velocity data, and then leave the mags loaded for now.

Last edited:
I'm still baffled that I'm getting my text msg an hour or more after others. Is it alphabetical or something

My prime membership ends soon I don't think I'm going to re up till things calm down

Officially done with the TSA watch for a while. Way too pricey.

I stopped a few weeks ago after I got some more 147gr HP’s.

Just a side note, the 147gr. Speer Gold dot (G2’s?) we’re impacting about 3-4” higher than 124gr HST’s at 12 yds. out of my 365 yesterday. I repeated the process later (cold barrel) in the inverse order with another 10 rds. Of each with similar results, slow deliberate fire this time to be sure I wasn’t crazy. I’m still crazy, but the ammo definitively hits in different spots with the same point of aim (for me, with my gun, and it’s short barrel). Just my experiences and I thought I’d share them. Laterally they were identical.

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom