• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Lovely, what a mess this has become. Order from last week:

"We are reaching out to inform you that unfortunately your order XXXXXX has been cancelled. A full refund has been issued, we are no longer holding the funds for this order - your bank will be able to let you know how long it takes for the funds to be available. We are so sorry about this huge inconvenience!"

No reasons given.

What was the order? I could see something happen where their inventory gets messed up with boxes split out of a case or something.

Brick of federal gold match 22lr. 'Purchased' when there was plenty of stock listed as available.

Are you a Prime member? Curious if they’re prioritizing Prime members after the two hour limited access if orders come in after the ammo is made available to the general public.

Are you a Prime member? Curious if they’re prioritizing Prime members after the two hour limited access if orders come in after the ammo is made available to the general public.

I am a prime member. Took about a week before they cancelled the order.

Not really a big deal but hard to plan ahead and keep things topped off if cancellations become a regular thing :)

Last edited:
Larry P with that lightning speed shipping. I'll get some 556/223 seeds on Thursday.

Also did our other favorite vendor up that Scorpio to $399.99 while I was sleeping? Wasn't it $379 the other day?
Yup I noticed that too. Well it was good while it lasted. But they don’t charge sales tax which probably still makes them the cheapest vendor even compared to Larry?

300blk 110gr Tac-TX was in stock long enough to buy some. Soooo I think we’re tapering off this drought. Target sports has also sent many more in-stock alerts the past week.

If your ammo is now at double the value that you paid two weeks ago, even two years ago, I'd say it is "investment grade"
Sell it and realize that capital gain.

maybe my new strategy as a consumer is to buy a gun in a really obscure caliber. 9.1x23.20 Luger Chunky or something

Exactly. That's why I've been suggesting you purchase a Nagant revolver. Ammo is $10 a box at a LGS (to me). This is Prvi ammo; boxer-primed brass, easily reloaded.
This was a good reason in the past to buy an SKS, Mosin, Tokarev or CZ 52, surplus ammo was cheap and abundant. No more.

As for .380 Auto, bring some brass and you can reload it at my bench. I won't pretend to be your total ammo supplier, but you can roll a few boxes and live-fire onsite (SE CT). I just got my order of 95g FMJ RN bullets.. Do it b4 they get loaded in 9x19mm and others.
If you can supply some small pistol primers, that would be appreciated, too. I have them, but not that many.

I have some 100g HSTs and some of those ARX bullets, too.

Last edited:
Dude LC XM193 is LC XM193, all TS is probably doing is breaking down drums of it or something.
I just think that a sealed box of Federal Lake City has more cache that "Target Sports USA".

For my own shooting at the range Target Sports is fine for me.

I don't know why i keep clicking on this thread, i must be a masochist or something.....
Yeah, same here... and I don't even have the key to the NES secret codes to understand what's being said. [laugh]

Nor do I really need anything (I'm actually reducing inventory) and I'm not a "Prime Member" of TSUSA so I'm shut out anyway. [dance]

So why the Hell am I here? [thinking]

I think it's just the absurdity and craziness of the situation. Like a bug to a bug light... I'm being drawn in. [rofl]

Yeah, same here... and I don't even have the key to the NES secret codes to understand what's being said. [laugh]

Nor do I really need anything (I'm actually reducing inventory) and I'm not a "Prime Member" of TSUSA so I'm shut out anyway. [dance]

So why the Hell am I here? [thinking]

I think it's just the absurdity and craziness of the situation. Like a bug to a bug light... I'm being drawn in. [rofl]

I keep wondering the same thing. Though if someone wants to share who Larry P is on PM I might be persuaded to part with more money I don't have.......

Back
Top Bottom