• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Sorry to keep hijacking the TSUSA thread. But did anyone check the website for the Scorpio 9mm vendor?? Looks like they have finally caught up in price to every other vendor.
The Fiocchi 9mm and Scorpio went up $70 and $80 per case lol (NOT IN STOCK). With shipping it’s basically $400 per case. The no sales tax helps a little I suppose.

I think they finally realized they can make more money. They were basically the cheapest ammo vendor that I knew of.

Ah well. It was good while it lasted.

Last edited:
Sorry to keep hijacking the TSUSA thread. But did anyone check the website for the Scorpio 9mm vendor?? Looks like they have finally caught up in price to every other vendor.
The Fiocchi 9mm and Scorpio went up $70 and $80 per case lol. With shipping it’s basically $400 per case. The no sales tax helps a little I suppose.

I think they finally realized they can make more money. They were basically the cheapest ammo vendor that I knew of.

I noticed this last night as well. My guess is that the previous batches must have been ordered way before things got crazy, and now their suppliers are adjusting prices accordingly. They may still end up cheeper than the TSUSA if only by a few bucks, and it seems like a mom and pop so it's good to throw em a little business.

The Fiocchi 9mm and Scorpio went up $70 and $80 per case lol. With shipping it’s basically $400 per case. The no sales tax helps a little I suppose.

I have been following them for about a week now and haven’t seen any ammo actually available.

Same here. Kept checking. It’ll probably arrive this week sometime so keep refreshing the page guys!

Same here. @andrew1220 - are you getting this info from emails? I don’t see anything posted on their site. Is that per 1K or 500 rounds?
Per 1k round case of Scorpio $379 and 500 round case of Fiocchi $195.
Now when it does show up who knows if it will reflect a higher price or not.

Per 1k round case of Scorpio $379 and 500 round case of Fiocchi $195.
Now when it does show up who knows if it will reflect a higher price or not.

But it’s not on their site, so are you on an email distribution list? Do I need to create an account there?

But it’s not on their site, so are you on an email distribution list? Do I need to create an account there?

It’s there, its listed as out of stock. The pattern with them is the out-of-stock item has its price adjusted to whatever they are going to sell it at for a few days or a week. Then the item will become available and in stock and sell out in 10minutes. So the price going up recently is the indicator that they will have Scorpio in stock soon.

Last edited:
It’s there, its listed as out of stock. The pattern with them is the out-of-stock item has its price adjusted to whatever they are going to sell it at for a few days or a week. Then the item will become available and in stock and sell out in 10minutes. So the price going up recently is the indicator that they will have Scorpio in stock soon.

Gotcha - thanks so much. Let the Scorpio watch begin!

This

I noticed this last night as well. My guess is that the previous batches must have been ordered way before things got crazy, and now their suppliers are adjusting prices accordingly. They may still end up cheeper than the TSUSA if only by a few bucks, and it seems like a mom and pop so it's good to throw em a little business.
Yup. They’re a solid company with awesome service.

Funny thing, I've gotten about 5 E mails from them thanking me for my purchases that were months ago. Probably because my Prime membership ends in 28 days.
I'll bet a lot of Prime members are not renewing because of the "ammo shortage".
Oh, and my "Mystery box" is coming today. Can't wait to see if there is any ammo in it. I thought one of the perks was some ammo based on your purchases. It doesn't say that on the web page anymore.

Last edited:
Funny thing, I've gotten about 5 E mails from them thanking me for my purchases that were months ago. Probably because my Prime membership ends in 28 days.
I'll bet a lot of Prime members are not renewing because of the "ammo shortage".
Oh, and my "Mystery box" is coming today. Can't wait to see if there is any ammo in it. I thought one of the perks was some ammo based on your purchases. It doesn't say that on the web page anymore.

I got my mystery box last week.

I won't spoil it completely, but I got 25 rds of Speer .380 FMJ. In this shortage, as part of the overall mystery pack, it was quite a nice surprise.

Yeah, it's there, listed as out of stock. I thought @andrew1220 was saying they actually had some in stock and that you were getting alerts.

Yup. They’re a solid company with awesome service.

This. I emailed them last week re delivery to MA requirements and they got right back to me.

Yeah, it's there, listed as out of stock. I thought @andrew1220 was saying they actually had some in stock and that you were getting alerts.

This. I emailed them last week re delivery to MA requirements and they got right back to me.
I edited my post as it's not clear whether or not the ammo is in stock based on what I wrote lol.

I received a 50-round box of 10mm, some stickers, a holster, and a mag carrier. This was recent, so within the current ammo environment.

I saw that and said the same thing. Turkey loads are expensive for some reason, someone who hunts Turkey may be able to tell us, but this is just outrageous!
I hunt turkey and no I would not pay anything more than $1 a round. I use #5 shot which is just fine for gobblers.

Back
Top Bottom