Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Next time sit down like you usually do and you'll be able to multi-task [laugh]
Was letting loose next to the garage neighbors kid came running around the fence with a chicken under each arm. It was a scramble before I was fried for pissing in my yard. The whole thing was a bit fowl but I'm sure I can poach some eggcellent new ways to not get caught with my rooster out

Last edited:
This stuff is still in stock from 4pm yesterday. Maybe a sign panic buying is subsiding or are AK owners just less susceptible to panic? ;)

I'd like to say us AK/SKS owners are a rare, and prepared breed...but really we're just cheap bastids.

Gee whiz. Winchester 147gr 9mm suppressor gone within seconds at $.37. Winchester silver tip .380 gone in less than a minute at $.92. Winchester .22lr jhps 222 pack gone again in seconds at $.08. Lol

There must be some large shops out there buying big quantities because it's all they can get.
I know of some gun shops in MA that have dealer accounts with TSUSA so def possible. Though I've been told that they're not honoring the dealer account pricing because of the panic situation on ammo - this was after the shop already signed an agreement/contract with TSUSA....

I know of some gun shops in MA that have dealer accounts with TSUSA so def possible. Though I've been told that they're not honoring the dealer account pricing because of the panic situation on ammo - this was after the shop already signed an agreement/contract with TSUSA....
I'm good with Local shops buying from TS to stay up and running. In the end Local shops are critical...

Should've grabbed the 10¢ 158g FMJ RNFPs at AR and rolled them yourself!
Yes, I realize you all don't have means to reload...

Attachments

• 38-357-158gr-rnfp-fmj-new-500ct.jpg
    38-357-158gr-rnfp-fmj-new-500ct.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom