• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

i dont get any notice. how do you add the notice for caliber?

down to a case and a half of 9MM. not good

Go into My Account select Communications and below your phone number you'll see a drop down where you can select one caliber for notifications.

Fortunately, I have been all set on all calibers from years of stocking up, and have not had to buy anything this year (except some 12 gauge ammo this month from a LGS).

That was my only concern = that I did not have more 12g 00 buckshot.

Low and behold, this morning, I'm digging around in one of my gun cabinets and on one shelf buried in the back, I found end-to-end multiple 25-count and 5-count 00 buckshot and rifled slugs that I had bought about 12 years ago that I had no idea I had. [laugh]

[banana] [banana][banana]

I seriously owe "younger" me a couple of drinks tonight .... [cheers]

Reminds me of when I got rid of the couch in my living room I found like a half dozen boxes of carry ammo underneath it.... [rofl]

I got a case of the Winchester from T
Regarding that image.

How does $45.99 for a 100 round box equate to 30¢ per round?

🐯

im going to guess a clerk screwed up or it just broke and couldnt handle the spiking cost of 9mm. [laugh]

Maybe they got confused because it's boxes of 100 not the standard 50 (but even then the math doesn't add up)

Odd looking 100-round box. 100 rounds in tray...? 5x20? Don't look like a bulk/loose box...
And $45.99 for a hundo seems high... [rofl2]
1598638990005.png

Holy tatas I missed it! Barnacles!
Yeah it went quick. Though I have no idea what time it was listed. I checked the website at around 1:50 and there were 54 cases left. I suspect this ammo was probably listed at 1pm (12pm CST where the vendor is located).

Just insane timing that I happened to check the website.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested in .38spl, the scorpion vendor has Fiocchi for $19 a box. 80 left as of a couple minutes ago.

All gone already (if you meant the Scorpio vendor).

Edit: I found some by doing a different search. Odd that it didn't show at first. So there is still some there...as of this minute.

Frank

Last edited:
Actually, it looks like a bulk/loose pack

1. "Value pack" is often code for "loose pack"
2. The box looks like it is designed to open from the top, not the end to slide out trays

Odd looking 100-round box. 100 rounds in tray...? 5x20? Don't look like a bulk/loose box...
And $45.99 for a hundo seems high... [rofl2]
View attachment 384578

Back
Top Bottom