Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Tempted to buy some more but I got enough CCI 22LR. Wish they'd get some Remington or Winchester back in stock. I don't want to load up on just one manufacturer, especially since 22LR handguns can be so picky with ammo selection.

Doesn’t everything eat CCI mini-mags? Even my most finicky semi-auto .22s chew these up where other manufacturers jam up. They’re kinda the gold standard of .22LR.

Last edited:
This stuff?
No... The Select Precision... Penny a round more.... But I coulda, woulda, shoulda saved 50 bucks if I waited 5 minutes for the alert they just sent me.

I've been stocking up over the past 6 weeks. Wasn't in bad shape, before but I'm the camp that believes its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. So yes, in historical terms, I've overspent/ panic bought, but now I'm all set for a while (except for 38/357).

No... The Select Precision... Penny a round more.... But I coulda, woulda, shoulda saved 50 bucks if I waited 5 minutes for the alert they just sent me.

I've been stocking up over the past 6 weeks. Wasn't in bad shape, before but I'm the camp that believes its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. So yes, in historical terms, I've overspent/ panic bought, but now I'm all set for a while (except for 38/357).
It's gotten so bad over here I recently purchased a Rigid Job Box from the Depot and have been filling it with ammo. I need an intervention...

they wanted to hustle that lake city blank ammo out before people figured it out! [laugh]

A few years ago an elderly woman drives down to the club. My buddy John, who was range governor, was there at the time. He wanders over to see what's up.

Said elderly woman gets out of her car and gives John a big smile. And then asks him if we use real bullets at the club.

John looked at her with his most sincere facial expression and replied, "Oh, no Ma'am. We use pretend ammo here. We would never use really bullets".

She smiled back at him and said, "Oh that's wonderful news. Thank you so much!" and she drove away happy.

:)

I managed to snag some of that. It really seems to come down to random chance. I happened to refresh and there it was with 10 boxes left *shrugs*

I'm watching this CCI Mini-Mag, genuinely curious if it will last long enough to reach the unwashed non-prime masses (me).

Everytime I get a text and its a TSUSA alert or read this thread, I quickly have this meme flash through my brain.

3u86qk.png

A few years ago an elderly woman drives down to the club. My buddy John, who was range governor, was there at the time. He wanders over to see what's up.

Said elderly woman gets out of her car and gives John a big smile. And then asks him if we use real bullets at the club.

John looked at her with his most sincere facial expression and replied, "Oh, no Ma'am. We use pretend ammo here. We would never use really bullets".

She smiled back at him and said, "Oh that's wonderful news. Thank you so much!" and she drove away happy.

:)
needed the big chuckle this afternoon. [laugh]

I’m all in. Grabbed two boxes.
Here are the 5 latest reviews...

~ It don't get any better than CCI
~ Never an issue with this ammo
~ Mini Mags set the benchmark for general purpose .22 LR ammo. Thank you Target Sports...
~ Best stuff you can put in your 22.
~ This CCI .22 ammunition has a great consistent quality. I’ll definitely be purchasing more in the future.

With the right wooden stack brackets this would make an excellent locker for my Garand collection. Does it float...?

1598044773259.png

Back
Top Bottom