Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

So can prime members consistently purchase popular calibers? I have thought about going prime but since I usually buy by the case I didn't see much benefit. I'd consider going Prime if I knew at least that I'd be able to get ammo consistently. Today was the first time I saw in stock 9mm that wasn't the buck per round carry stuff, then when I clicked I saw it was reserved for Prime. If that only happens once in a while it's not worth the membership.

With the Prime wait time in place now, hard to get ammo is getting swooped up by members long before non members have a chance. You’ll never get 9mm without prime as it’s going that fast.

1000 rounds a month isn't even all that much. 250 rounds is like maybe an hour of shooting. Do that once a week and thats 1k a month.

Sure, way above average though.

Some days I dump a lot of 5.56 & 7.62 nato breaking up concrete at the pit but lately since its hard to replace I do a lot more long range w/ 7.62/.308. Takes awhile to burn through even 100 rounds off a rest at > 300 yards.

With the Prime wait time in place now, hard to get ammo is getting swooped up by members long before non members have a chance. You’ll never get 9mm without prime as it’s going that fast.

Yeah, but how often to they have 9mm for the members? If it's once a month then the membership is hardly worth it.

Yeah, but how often to they have 9mm for the members? If it's once a month then the membership is hardly worth it.

They have it when they have it. I dont think being a member gives your priority over a non-member. Sign up for the email update and hope that your one of the lucky few in the US to score a box.

Sure, way above average though.

Some days I dump a lot of 5.56 & 7.62 nato breaking up concrete at the pit but lately since its hard to replace I do a lot more long range w/ 7.62/.308. Takes awhile to burn through even 100 rounds off a rest at > 300 yards.
True, I was thinking pistols tbh

A big manufacturer is selling ammo direct apparently... But not to Commie states. So if you live in a free state, you can buy ammo from them direct at better but not great pricing. I don't want to make a federal case out of it so don't hassle me.

Last edited:
Magtech by the case... More than twice what i paid in March

And Lake City 5.56 Nato

So. They just had CCI .22LR... for about 3 minutes, at .09/ round. Want to shoot more with wife/ kids, so I bought a case. 88 available when I started, 4 left when I finished. Refreshed page.... All gone.

Unreal.

So. They just had CCI .22LR... for about 3 minutes, at .09/ round. Want to shoot more with wife/ kids, so I bought a case. 88 available when I started, 4 left when I finished. Refreshed page.... All gone.

Unreal.
This stuff?

I just got 2 boxes of it yesterday. What's nice is that its not loose packed. It comes in little boxes of 50.
Yea, I just grabbed two boxes. I still have Federal bulk packs (550) from Wal Mart that I paid $13 or $14 for. I have a bunch of CCI AR 22, which I think is just mini-mag with a different label. But it is so much more reliable than any other 22 ammo, You can't have too much!

Tempted to buy some more but I got enough CCI 22LR. Wish they'd get some Remington or Winchester back in stock. I don't want to load up on just one manufacturer, especially since 22LR handguns can be so picky with ammo selection.

Back
Top Bottom