• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I remember buying cases of WWB many years ago at Rt 95 Deli Ticket Emporium for $120.00 / 1000 rounds....

I refuse to do the math on how diluted my average price has become, but the bulk of my 9mm stash is steel cased ammo that I got at .15c. God I wish I stacked a full 10K at that price

I play TS keno now. I'm always on their site. The store brand is not moving fast at all today.

I am hoping thats a small sign that demand is slacking a little... but it can also just be consumers going "we will only buy if its less than X" etc.
I refuse to do the math on how diluted my average price has become, but the bulk of my 9mm stash is steel cased ammo that I got at .15c. God I wish I stacked a full 10K at that price

The downright scary thing is I used to buy thousand round cases of .45 ACP Blazer AL for less than what the same of 9mm cost in February (when it was cheap).... over time, on average, it never goes down. That's why I'll never understand these johnny 1 box types.

A Premonition...

"You know how on an escalator, some folks stand on the first step they grab and stay there the whole trip;
and others briskly walk the moving stairs to get to their goal faster?"

That will be how this 'ammo crisis' continues through the remainder of this year, and possibly into the next.

Be the 'fast-mover'. Buy when you can...
~Enbloc

A Premonition...

"You know how on an escalator, some folks stand on the first step they grab and stay there the whole trip;
and others briskly walk the moving stairs to get to their goal faster?"

That will be how this 'ammo crisis' continues through the remainder of this year, and possibly into the next.

Be the 'fast-mover'. Buy when you can...
~Enbloc

I got into the 'selfish' habbit of making sure my order is placed before sharing whats in stock online

These prices make me glad I stocked up the last couple years before this and the next few runs on ammo/guns. :D:D:D

When the ammo is plentiful and the prices are low is when you need to memorize your CC number. :D:D:D Order a lot and order often.

Don't have the new CC number memorized yet.
Lol, the run up to the 2016 election was the first time in my life that I had my cc number memorized
I've got mine memorized. Willing to help you with yours...
[smile]
These prices make me glad I stocked up the last couple years before this and the next few runs on ammo/guns. :D:D:D

When the ammo is plentiful and the prices are low is when you need to memorize your CC number. :D:D:D Order a lot and order often.

Pffffft! TS has mine memorized for me. Can’t waste anytime or any brain cells on my own card, geez!

Got my prime anniversary gift today. Got the ammo can, 100 rds of .22, a dual mag holster, a carbineer and some stickers. Nice touch!

I did manage to get stung by a hornet in the process of retrieving the package and now my finger is swelling up like a hot dog, but I can't blame TSUSA for that!!

Last edited:
Same, but there is a great little company out of texas that fixes that problem for the Mossbergs.

Can't speak highly enough of how simple this thing is and how reliable I've found it. Very easy to rip it out if you want to keep 3" shells on the saddle like I do. You can always load right into the action and leave it in, but if I want to switch to full size shells and load the mag, it's no issue at all to quickly remove the opsol.
Thanks. I just bought 2 of these to play with mini shells. You guys suck! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom