• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I can't believe how fast stuff move there. I just picked up 500 rounds of 5.56. I logged in and there were 11 cases. It took me about 5 minutes to order. Went back after the order was placed. 5 cases. Checked 10 minutes later....all gone.

Most 22 pistols will shoot Minimags problem-free all day long... the Rugers MK1-2-3-4 will shoot also everything else. However the combat- looking Walters and Sigs in 22 will shoot pretty much only minimags and some high speed Remington that I forgot what it was called.

The above was a surprise. I have had for years a Ruger MK3, but recently got me a Walter P22... and to my dismay it shot only Minimags and sucked with everything else. Did some investigation- yep- it is picky. And here I was thinking all 22 pistols shoot all 22 ammo without any issues. Nope. Live and learn.
My P22 runs flawlessly on Remy Golden Bullet 40gr...

1596041057922.png

I can't believe how fast stuff move there. I just picked up 500 rounds of 5.56. I logged in and there were 11 cases. It took me about 5 minutes to order. Went back after the order was placed. 5 cases. Checked 10 minutes later....all gone.
I happened to pop on and found 9mm for almost pre-ret@rd $.18/round pricing and had10 cases. I bought 1 and went back (after convincing myself I should have bought 2) and they were gone

I got the email that the Federal AE 300BLK was back in stock overnight, and it was completely gone when I got up this morning, not very long after the email was sent and it was already gone.

Picked up a Mark IV Lite and threw a Holosun 407kv2 on it and couldn't be happier. Thing is pretty dead nuts accurate, cheap to shoot, and a ton of fun. It's also eats anything I fed it, and even after 500 rounds in one trip, didn't skip a beat. It isn't the easiest gun in the world to clean (takedown is a breeze but hard to get to some of the nooks and crannies) but that really isn't an issue in the grand scheme of things, especially when you compare it to videos of the Mark III.

The MK IV is stupid fun! After cleaning up my targets this morning I decided to kill off the last 50 yds. of .22 I had. I was hitting steel silhouettes at 100 yds. with open sights this morning. Not consistently but considering the sights cover more than the target, I thought 6 outta 10 was damn respectable, including the last shot of the day!

Also, not to turn this in to a .22 thread, but I understand the love for CCI SV now. 960FC44D-8095-49E7-9DB4-8FB0FE39D8B1.jpeg

5 rounds at 50 yds. with my goofy 10/22 and it’s built in bipod. Simmons 9X circa 1998.

Back to TS! I forgot I ordered these last Friday, a pleasant surprise after this mornings range trip. image.jpg

Jesus, inventory at that site is like diarrhea... which is fittingly representative of the state of our society....

Back
Top Bottom