Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I log back into NES for like 3 days and suddenly my credit card catches on fire from all the ammo purchases. There is something very wrong with us, in the best way possible.

You should have seen the group buys that would drain us dry monthly .
Sometimes I'm glad there are a few members that got banned. They were very good at separating us weak people from our money

Wolf 12 Gauge Ammo 2 3/4" 00 Power Buckshot 9 Pellets
Outstanding Ammo. 100-round cases (free ship) $69.80 (non-PRIME) $64.22 (PRIME) Same price it was 2 months ago...
65 cents/rd for OO Buck? Are you shitting me?
Get it quick...

Don't bother. Gone. Reset reminder...

View attachment 375202View attachment 375203
Never got the reminder from TS, I guess signing up for those are useless, at least for me anyways. Signing up for reminders from @enbloc, those are reliable. Thanks. Got some for the old lady yesterday.

That's not a bad deal at all, I've been getting mine at Wally for not much more than that without dropping $300+ at once though. They had Magtach 50rd boxes on Wednesday, I grabbed a case. After tax it was still only .59/Rd.

I've never seen the Magtech .308 at walmart. Which one?

I’m so honored😂

Son, the Father, and holy hammer spring.
so_say_we_all1.gif

Never got the reminder from TS, I guess signing up for those are useless, at least for me anyways.
The reminders aren't permanent and expire EVERY TIME the item is listed back in stock. Even if it is a freakishly low amount that came in and was listed at 3AM.
If there is something you absolutely want, re-request a notification weekly. It works very well that way.
I did for the Wolf, and I don't need any more...
Glad you scored!
~Enbloc

Is this stuff good for anything? Seems to be frequently available but has no reviews.

I imagine target practice? Skeet? Trap? Training? I wouldn’t want a face full under 20 yards but if I was going the HD route I’d look for some turkey loads or larger shot.

Is this stuff good for anything? Seems to be frequently available but has no reviews.
Only if you shoot trap or skeet. I prefer #8 for skeet but I have 2 or 3 cases of #7.5 for the winter (denser air = larger shot required).

EDIT: ALL SOLD OUT

The patron saint of ammunition is back with another vendor who’s got Barnaul 223 and 9mm at an “okay” price as well as Fiocchi 00 buckshot at a good price for you shotgun guys @enbloc @djbradles.

Looks like Fiocchi is about 78 cents per shell shipped (that’s buying 250 shells).

32 cents per round shipped on the Barnaul steel 223. Nothing crazy good I guess.

25 cents per round shipped on the Barnaul 9mm.

Last edited:
The RIO fodder should do well. They've been around for awhile, so they must be doing something right.
They are waiting for your review!

FWIW, I don't reload shot shell, so I can't vouch for the reloadability of those hulls. I think my brother has used some RIO hulls for reloading, but I don't know which are best.

Last edited:
The patron saint of ammunition is back with another vendor who’s got Barnaul 223 and 9mm at an “okay” price as well as Fiocchi 00 buckshot at a good price for you shotgun guys @enbloc @djbradles.

Looks like Fiocchi is about 78 cents per shell shipped (that’s buying 250 shells).

32 cents per round shipped on the Barnaul steel 223. Nothing crazy good I guess.

I’d be in for another 1000 rounds or so. Most of the Online vendors I know who have cases in stock are at least .35 cents/round. Usually more.

My range was selling 9mm at $20/box to non members, for use at range only. I don't feel as bad about what I paid now

... What I have done since I work most of the day on a computer nowadays is I have opened targetsportsusa.com in a separate window resized to show just the "recently added inventory" ribbon in a short but wide window... and I have installed an auto-updater add-on for Chrome... and set it up for say every 30 mins to autoupdate. I have parked said window in the top right corner on one of my monitors and glance at it every so often... works well for me and I have managed to snatch some fast moving/ disappearing ammo. Oh, how we have changed....

your mileage will vary of course

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
... What I have done is since I work most of the day on a computer nowadays, is i have opened targetsportsusa.com in a separate window resized to show just the "recently added inventory" ribbon in a short but wide window... and I have installed an auto-updater add-on for Chrome... and set it up for say every 30 mins to autoupdate. I have parked said window in the top right corner on one of my monitors and glance at it every so often... works well for me and I have managed to get buy fast moving/ disappearing ammo. Oh, how we have changed....

your mileage will vary of course
Lol. Make US a Target Sports "Ticker Widget" …. [rofl2]

Wolf Garand Ammo???

Anyone ever try it?

Wolf MC 30-06 Springfield Ammo 145 Grain FMJ Steel Case
View attachment 375937
MPNMC3006
UPC645611451294
ManufacturerWolf Military Ammo
Caliber30-06 Springfield Ammo
Bullet TypeFMJ- Full Metal Jacket
Muzzle Velocity2781 fps
Muzzle Energy2490 ft. lbs
PrimerBoxer
CasingSteel Case
Ammo RatingTarget, Practice, Hunting 30-06 Springfield Ammo
Interesting. I have to wonder if it's worth saving a few pennies per round by shooting steel? Isn't the PPU just under 70 cents per round (before tax and non-prime of course)?

@mac1911 would you run this through your Garand?

Back
Top Bottom